N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Custom fuel rail extrusion

General chat related to anything N12.
Forcd4

Custom fuel rail extrusion

Post by Forcd4 »

I sourcing parts to build A alloy fuel rail, finding tha the alloy extrusion was so expensive I figured I was white gold, but..... Efi hardware, in mitchem victia that incidently did all the dyno tuning on my ride ( that made cardboard plates with pushd4 on it and stuck them over mine.... Fuckers ) sell alloy extrusion 400mm long for 25 bucks.... Bargain.

Thought I'd pass the info on cos even on eBay sellers were asking up to 100 a length.
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

They can be good for some things, but shop about because they are not always competitive on price, and it depends a lot on where they wholesale from.

C
Forcd4

Post by Forcd4 »

Efi hardware or speed technology, same same. Is the only place I'll leave my car to get work don'e r tuned...... They have a great attitude and don't discriminate depending on the car you drive or how much poWer it makes. Most are like whatever it's just an et why waste your money.... " fuck why questions shit me. " why did you d this. " we'll why the fuck not " lets say cos I can " yeah stuff getsme from time to time. Not sure where I'll fit this fuel rail probably mounted to the plenum

I can't sleep so am up on eBay and found relay packs, clip together ones with mounting holes so I choppee down the pLastic fuse holder to make as small as possible and have extended all the relay tales so the loom will make it into the cabin, or as far as the headlights which is the furthest.

Started some mods on the front grille, it's kindaols school looking but I wanna avoid ending up its a cheese dicklook so it looks like I'll be joining 2 grilles which makes the grille extra long vertically, but will leave to Cooke exposed
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

hate relays, I ended up buying the bolt through ones and making and Al bar to mount them, already broke 2 of the silly plastic tabs....think the idea wasn't the best already!

C