N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

New Plan

General chat related to anything N12.
Ryan ET

New Plan

Post by Ryan ET »

Hey All,

I have decided to scrap the idead of swaping engins as I have never seen the donor engine run and it could have a number of things wrong with it. ET RIDER and I decided that it would be better to retain my engine as it has a rebuilt head and I drive it everyday and trust it. So therefor we are going to just pull the T25G off the donor car and fit it to my engine.

So far the donor car has given me 4 replacement doors with tint, both fron guards, turbo, full exhaust, tailgate, SSS pulsar rims + decent tyres, foot rest rubber, cigarette lighter, grill badge! woo hoo!, Headlights, Tail lights, tailgate struts that actually hold the boot up, a better bonnet and...wait for it.....REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING! Stoked!

Well worth the $700 I paid for it.

Sunday is the day for the turbo istall. Hollowed out the cat today and will hopefully have it all running by sunday night. Benn working on it for 4 days, 12 hours a day to get ready and my hands look like i tried to fish a wedding ring out of a blender while its still blending hahaha

The pain will be worth it as the only turbo i have ever driven is my ET with a T2 on 7psi. hanging for the 14 mark!
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.