N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

ET Front Flare Production *Updated 20.10.07*

General chat related to anything N12.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

hardcore widebody FTW factory look FTL

this car is about 9 years old now but still one of the first guys in the modified scene in aus to go custom widebody on a jap car. Its not even close to being as aggressive as a chargespeed kit or agecage/pg's setup some of the oldies will remember it

chunky wide body by chargespeed, they dont align the front lights and guards the guards actually wrap around the lights but that would look retarded on an ET/Milano

then again its all personal opinion i prefer aggressive looks to smooth lines, meh each to their own. love this guard should look fantastic with matching rears on PG's milano
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Thats if i keep the milano :P I have been thinking lately... and after having the head off 4 times in 5 days im quite pissed off with it at the moment :p
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

Ill give ya $400 for it then ;)
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
agecage

Post by agecage »

In regards to Kimmo. I love ur input dude but ur coming accross rude and insulting. So outa respect i would lyk to to refrain from posting in this thread anymore.
N12 Exa turbo
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

agecage wrote:ur coming accross rude and insulting.
????

That seems pretty rude and insulting in itself, I have to say. I'm frankly staggered you consider that warranted.

I'll save my effort for constructive criticism for those who can handle it then; and if you can point out exactly where I've been rude or insulting, I'd like to see it.
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

FFS... bloody children :P lol

Im stoaked that your interested in all this kimmo, and we do take the views of everyone to heart, so thanks alot for your input, but in the end we have to compromise the views of everyone to get and end product. .. and an improtant factor is that Adrian and I have to love the end result.

The fact is that none of the photos of the guard actually on the car have turned out very well at all. They show very little contrast between angles so its hard and impractical for anyone to make any sort of judgement from them alone.

Once the guard is painted black then you should be able to make a good judgement, but untill that time everyones thoughts and views regarding design will be considered.
Last edited by photoglossy on Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

photoglossy wrote:intill that time everyones thoughts and views regarding design will be considered.
That's all I thought I was doing... offering my thoughts for consideration.

How's it my fault if some folks don't like em?
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Its not. There are always going to be people who disagree with the views of others... thats just how it is.
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

agecage wrote:ur coming accross rude and insulting.
i dont see how he is being rude or insulting, he never made any direct comments towards anyone. He is only giving his input which i dont see a problem with.
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

yeah and taking the time to add lines etc to pics and actually show what he is talking about is good. otherwise, you end up with your idea of what he's trying to say... which could be totally different.
Then again you often have dramas like this when things are written as opposed to spoken. You can't hear tone in the voice or see facial expression, its just words on a screen. if it becomes more its because you 'let' it.
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

A little bit of vision :)

jazza_1984

Post by jazza_1984 »

I hope that is an initial sketch heading toward a final product and not just a teaser!! Looks sweet!
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

only problems... door handle locations and fuel
cap...
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

fkem... lol
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
jazza_1984

Post by jazza_1984 »

Hmm... dont use rear doors (I dont anyway) and as for fuel cap.... ...... ..... have to have a think about it. redirect it to rear of car lol yep yep