N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Worst reality to live with

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Forcd4

Worst reality to live with

Post by Forcd4 »

we can push this little shitter to the abbsolute limits even banging out nore thana modfied c18 or sr20, but nothin will change the front whell disaster we have been delt, and that shit me
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

never a truer word spoken, well the bit about FWD anyway.
Forcd4

Post by Forcd4 »

thats why i refuse to do body work..... rust you kent..... thats my dig like at least bring the sedans out rwd imagine one of those fuckers squatting down with a front paw in the air running a 10...... drops of wee would come out i;d be that excited
Andjeti

Post by Andjeti »

I'm sure if you applied the correct number of brain cells, and had a decent engineer to approve stuff, an ET hatch could be converted to RWD. Wouldn't be any harder than SR20 conversions, or AWD conversions, I'd imagine.

It just requires a bit of lateral thinking, and the cash and time to follow through with it.
"Dog's go Woof Woof. Wog's go Doof Doof"
ET Turbo Decal Reproductions
Forcd4

Post by Forcd4 »

if the correct brain cells were applied which i dont have the numbers on hand but it wouldnt be many, i would have just bought a gtir in the first place i guess.... or an evo, and after seeing what it takes too full tub a drag car turning it into 4wd is only a money and a tape measure issue, really its just a big cube of steel..... i couldn't even begin to imagine tryin to convince my wife thats what our hard earned should be spent on, so for now i'll just whinge about it
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

ever thought about a Bluebird?

RWD, swap the e15 into it... light...can even get independent back end versions

cheap

fit the family....

a sleeper like the et
Andjeti

Post by Andjeti »

My Youngest brother has had several 910 Bluebirds. At one point even had a "drift-pig" one, S14 SR20DET, T28 BB, S13/14 IRS, etc etc. They go alright, I thought I was going to lose it quite a few times just running to the shops. Was fun once we got it out onto the track though, lots of slideways action.

Archerfield Drifts
S14 SR20DET With S15 T28 BB
S13/14 and Custom IRS
"The Dipper" - Queensland raceway

EDIT: The pics are linked from Facebook, if no one can see them, I'll re-up to Imageshack
"Dog's go Woof Woof. Wog's go Doof Doof"
ET Turbo Decal Reproductions
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Forcd4 wrote:if the correct brain cells were applied which i dont have the numbers on hand but it wouldnt be many, i would have just bought a gtir in the first place i guess.... or an evo, and after seeing what it takes too full tub a drag car turning it into 4wd is only a money and a tape measure issue, really its just a big cube of steel..... i couldn't even begin to imagine tryin to convince my wife thats what our hard earned should be spent on, so for now i'll just whinge about it
For once Forcd, I totally agree with you!

L8r
Oracle
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Forcd4

Post by Forcd4 »

my bro building a 910 with a single turbo VQ30, started off sr20 but took a turn and now i cant wait to see the beast throw rubber from a-z