N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

engine harness design

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
ctchme

engine harness design

Post by ctchme »

Hey guys,
Am currently at tafe studyin to become an auto elec, and need to design a wiring harness for an engine, are there any good sites or books i can read that can assist me??
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

Forcd4

Post by Forcd4 »

dude i cant help with the question but i do have a questions being an electrician myself and some things boggle my mind, not an auto elec but i do alot of dc work on robots and large machinery..... why is it technology progresses but we still use unreliable and inconsistant fuses for circuit protection and not dc circuit breakers??? why are we still using shitty ohm scale float sensors for fuel level indication instead of maybe a small pressure vessel at the bottom of the tank, which would tell you to the drop whats in the tank, why are engine harnesses raychemed and not multi core grounded braided sheild??? i understand they've got the research team and the millions but faults i find every day that stop billion dollar production lines come down to the smallest things that are still rolling out in the newest of production cars
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Simple really.
Cost.

L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.