N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Silicon Hoses

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Callumgw

Silicon Hoses

Post by Callumgw »

I needed to get some silicon hoses to replace some damaged one on the Exa. I did and interest check at AutoBarn and found that one bend cost about $75 (which I knew was rediculous).

The previous silicon was from Just Jap (www.justjap.com) up in Sydney.
This time I got them closer to home from VPW (www.vpw.com.au) in Epping (melbourne). Both will mail order and VW will let you drop into their large store front/warehouse to buy over the counter/collect. Not sure about JustJap.

And the prices of both these places was similar. So I ended up with 4 pieces (two bends and two joiners) for the price of the Autobarn bend.... ~$75.

Shop arround peeps.

C
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Exactly M8.
I usually just buy Egay cheapies with work just fine for less than half the cost of the big suppliers.
L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

tassuperkart wrote:I usually just buy Egay cheapies with work just fine for less than half the cost of the big suppliers.
L8r
E
ditto
Forcd4

Post by Forcd4 »

what size you need?? just couplings?? i got 2.5" straights.... autobarn are good if you need something now, but other than that either their overheads are way too high or they way to greedy, but thier prices are ridiculous