N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

New website for Stolen Cars!!

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
burkey567

New website for Stolen Cars!!

Post by burkey567 »

Hey guys,
As some of you should know, my car was stolen on the 1st of November 2010 and because of that, I have decided to create a new site, just a small forum similar to this, in order to help others who have recently lost their car find their car in a timely fashion. Although my car was found in 3 days, I have seen that others have it so they have to wait about a week, or month before it comes back, and that's if it ever comes back. So, I have made this so people who have had their car stolen, or those willing to help out those who want to help find someone else's car, say if you drive around a lot, or you see someones car being thrashed during a joyride.

Anyway, this is the first place I have advertised this website, and I hope you guys can join up, and help find peoples cars. Also, if you have any suggestions or questions about the site, please write it down below, I would love to hear from you all.

http://stolencar.org

Thanks,
James
Currently owned:
1986 Nissan Pulsar GL

No longer owned:
1983 Toyota Corolla KE70

The funding for the restorations:

My Home Business:
Computer Repair Melbourne
Computer Sales Melbourne
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Hey, good onya.
SamJJJ

Post by SamJJJ »

Hey Mate, good on you. This is a great idea. If my N12 (or any of cars) ever goes missing, I will certainly use this. Also, I was so sorry to hear about your N12 being stolen but so stoked you got it back in pretty good shape. I'm a bit worried with mine too because I have no alarm & the Club Lock I got with the car had no key. :roll: I've just been using the basic in-built steering lock they were built with.
burkey567

Post by burkey567 »

Thanks mate!!!

Thats what I was using when my car got stolen, didnt really prevent it that much, lol. I would suggest getting one as soon as you can, also lock up your gates at night, especially if you live near a train station, it is that easy to break into it.

Also, I did a little test on my car, and found exactly how easy it was to get into and start up, quite worrying actually, I try and park as close as possible to places I go to, that way I can see, and the security camera's can see if someones trying to knock it off.

Thanks mate,
James
Currently owned:
1986 Nissan Pulsar GL

No longer owned:
1983 Toyota Corolla KE70

The funding for the restorations:

My Home Business:
Computer Repair Melbourne
Computer Sales Melbourne