N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

2011 N12 national cruise

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i'm in!!!!!
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

I'm in if its melbourne
Nature makes only dumb animals. We owe the fools to society.
BLUE ET

Post by BLUE ET »

Same should have the et registered by then
SHIT JANICE!!!!!!!!!
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Consider this:
The Nissan/Datsun Nationals are being held over the Easter long weekend in 2011 down at Goulburn in NSW

I suggest we look at hooking up there.
I know the 300Zed boys will be out in force as they are rustling up interest as we speak..
There are about 15 already confirmed and the Aus300zx guys are looking at doing a group booking of the entire Trappers Hotel in Goulburn.
If we could liase with them and confirm bookings then the whole process may just take off!!!
I think it would be an awesome event. Im going to be at this one and Ill prolly drive the Zed up from Tassie for it.

The Z-car club in Sydney is hosting the entire event.
Here is the latest updates.

"If anyone has any questions about the official events at Goulburn, you can contact Donna, from the Z Car Club Sydney (the official hosts of the event)

Aus300zx forum Nic - zedgirl
PH - 0423 083 712
Email - dlown@iprimus.com.au

here is some info below that she has sent me....

2011 ZCAR NATIONALS update report.

This will be a periodical update report on our progress as we prepare for the event planned for Easter 2011. Being staged in Goulburn NSW by the hosts, the ZCAR Club of Sydney.

Progress for the program thus far:

FRIDAY?S WELCOMING;

Preliminary discussions taking place now regarding the Venue, Catering etc. which will be more positive as indication of the number of Participants are better known.

SATURDAY?S CONCOURS; (and breakfast)

We have successfully had Approval with our bookings for the Saturday Concours in the City Square which includes the use of the Central Pack complete with Road Closures, signifying this specific event by the Goulburn City Council.

Deposits have been paid and further regulatory requirements are required as we get closer to the event like proof of separate Public Liability Insurance and the normal assurances of Care, Cleanliness and Behavior etc. because we are guests and the event is open to the Public.

SATURDAY EVENING: TBA

SUNDAY?S RACE DAY;

We have also successfully had Approval with our bookings for the Sunday Race Day at Wakefield Park Raceway, complete with all of the Track Facilities and Safety Equipment and the assurance of the use of their nominated Insurance Coverage for our Participants, Volunteer Marshals and the Public.

Deposits have been paid and also as with the council certain Regulations have to be adhered to along with the Racing Regulations including Conduct of all attending.

SUNDAY?S BUS TOUR;

Preliminary discussions taking place now regarding Tour Venues.

SUNDAY?S PRESENTATION DINNER;

Preliminary discussions taking place regarding Venue, Catering, Shuttle Bus etc. which once again will be booked as we get closer and a better indication of participant numbers are known.

Please Note;

We have enlisted the services of a Goulburn local ?Special Events Organizer?
Megan Barnham, whom I worked with developing our 2005 Nationals, and because of her close associations and her reputation in organizing several successful events has placed us in a more advanced position with more achieved earlier than 2005.

Megan as well as our Negotiating Communicator with Council/Wakefield/Venues/Bus tours etc. is totally responsible for all of the Accommodation Bookings! This is most important as the Discount is Paying for our Saturday?s Breakfast at the Concours (by the local Lions Club or similar.)

I am currently constructing a ?Critical Path Analysis? to include all important action groups and responsibilities and identifying where volunteers will be invited to assist and lend a hand to make this event more pleasurable for all
We are also sending ?Personal Invitations? to all of the Qld. Nationals Entrants/Nisan Datsun Sports Owners Club-Vic./the Sydney Datsun Club/the 300ZX Club Association as well as our Members and have now posted the official notification on our Home Page, please check for Updates.

still gathering info on the accom front... will post up any info on that asap. i'm aiming to have it locked it by end of next week

L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Damo

Post by Damo »

Got the thumbs up from the minister of War and Finance, so I'm in!

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
Reswob

Post by Reswob »

Damn...I should get serious about the fuel sender unit.....Don't know if I'll have the clutch replaced by then.
The legends we write help us grasp the truth.
madn12

Post by madn12 »

id be down for melb too, its no too far
was recently on a national magna meet that was alright
Callumgw wrote:my suggestion is to see if there is a Nissan National event on and join that. That way if N12 numbers get low there will still be things to do and people to meet and talk with.

C
probably a good idea unless there's lots of interest from here
85 n12 n/a manual pulsar - extractors | muffler | coilovers <gone
86 n12 et pulsar - vl tb | pod | coilovers | full kit
88 tn magna with worked n/a motor
96 te magna dumped on 18"s
02 tj VRX
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Bump.
For interest in combining with the Nissan/Datsun Nats in Goulburn next Easter
L8r
E
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

sounds good to me
Damo

Post by Damo »

IN!

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

We shall finally have those beers Damo!!!!!!
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

I'd be in too but after Port Mac last year, it doesn't seem right only driving 100k's for no fucker to turn up. Where's the adventure. Oh shit, what the hell, I'll be there.
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

where is Goulburn btw
Nature makes only dumb animals. We owe the fools to society.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

You CANNOT be serious dude........no way!
L8r
E
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

This is for Tass as well because he obviously has no fucking idea :lol: :lol: Drive out of Melbourne on the Hume and keep going towards Sydney, stopping about 250k's short. Going by the speed limit, 3 hrs to Albury unless you stop to admire Ash's home town and rip some rubber out the front of his place, he won't have his car going by then so you'd better pick him up :twisted: :twisted: , half an hour stopping at Macka's because their shit pits smell better than those roadside ones, you might want something to eat as well, and then another 3 hours to Goulburn. If you let me know you're coming, I'll drive out and meet you on the highway. We should be able to knock off a slab of piss between us by the time we get to Goulburn. Hope someone young is coming because by the time this trip comes around, Damo Tass and I should have received our letters from the Queen. :D :) :( :o :shock: :evil: :twisted: :roll: