N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

For Sale on Ebay - Bargain - Buy it now for $7000

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
xr6eta

For Sale on Ebay - Bargain - Buy it now for $7000

Post by xr6eta »

Is this wanker one of ours, if this thing goes for $7000 grand I'm putting mine in for fuckin 20 grand. Dickhead asking questions at bottom says he'll offer him $7,500 when buy it now price is $7000. I hope he's just taking the piss.
etking

Post by etking »

that question is from a scammer ...
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

hahaha, that is a common scam that one.

can i pay via paypal and i will have someone (usually away and unable to pick up themselves) pick up the car?

payment goes through and someone picks up the car then paypal withdraws the money paid and you lose your car.
congers87@hotmail.com

Post by congers87@hotmail.com »

I put up a thread for this yesterday which was removed??? It may have come under a personal attack but come on. This guy is a noob. You should see the emails I've got back from him justifying his price after I gave him an update on the real world prices of these cars. He told me it sold for 7.5K and I missed out on a bargain. After a few emails of back and forth abuse he then told me he would not drop the price as he wasn't in a hurry for cash. So he basically contradicted himself and proved to me he didn't sell it. Absolute P plater noob.

XR6eta. I told him to check the site out for a price guide but all I got was lip. So we can safely say this gimp isn't n12turbo.
Mortein kills 99% of household bugs. Chuck Norris kills 100% of whatever the fuck he likes.
baz

Post by baz »

post up the link to this nob
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Dreamer much!

i'm sellin up.

$20,000 for my ET :wink:

:twisted:
panagiwtis N13

Post by panagiwtis N13 »

You got it ash! i will buy it! but can you convert it into LHD before i take it?? :P
i don't care:
if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor.
If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

Ash wrote:Dreamer much!

i'm sellin up.

Will you take $19,500 and I hope its not driveable. :D :lol:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

After reading this again, I'm going through exactly the same scam at the moment with a Mazda Cx7 we have for sale. Advertised price $32,900 and they said they would pay $33,000. The scam is they send you a receipt allegedly from Paypal saying money is there but they won't release the funds until I pay a $950 agents fee to the dude who will come and pick up the vehicle. Money through Western Union. I have sent a few emails back and forth trying to get some more info and when I'm finished fucking with them I'll let loose a tirade of verbal abuse just for the fun of it. The emails make for some funny reading.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

the same thing happened to a mate. lucky he read up about this shit first.
dexi_styles wrote:
Ash wrote:Dreamer much!

i'm sellin up.

Will you take $19,500 and I hope its not driveable. :D :lol:
yeah i'll take it and fuck no it's not driveable at the moment. theres no engine between the towers :D it's a head turner. plenty of people will snap there necks checkin it while your pushin it! :D