N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

bizzare weather hits adelaide

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
et_rider

bizzare weather hits adelaide

Post by et_rider »

currently its 7 deg and hammering down with both rain and hail, there are siren's all over the place, i suppose that could be due to the 90kmh winds,

Adelaide the driest state in the country just had more rain in 20m then we have all year this is big considering our water supply still wasn't high enuff for summer hopefully this will change it.

Here is a pic off the poosar half way though the big session...(haha typical Adelaide weather blue sky Sunshine now lol)

And my Guters stoped working and was wondering why as not even a week ago i cleaned them out :shock:

Well here is why they were frozen :twisted:
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
Reswob

Post by Reswob »

Wow. Is that all hail? It sound like it would have been cold for you.
The legends we write help us grasp the truth.
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

Yep, all hail!

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

you now whats worse it was only in certin areas, like half of the city got it the other half was dry that was wierd and most nothern suburbs and minamal southern suburbs

And roswob it has gotten down to -3 this winter but yes for the middle of the day 7 deg is pretty cold as we get the gully winds down my way and i think badet gets its as well so it just goes rite thought you and as we are the dyest state in the country yes that is cold lol it hits 45 48 here in summer sum times
:twisted:
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote:we are the dyest state in the country yes that is cold lol it hits 45 48 here in summer sum times
:twisted:
and don't i miss the summer there! it is more humid during summer over my way dude. i am still used to the South Oz dry heat. so much better.
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

back in April Melbourne got hit by a massive hailstorm with hails the size of golfballs and some areas the size of tennis balls. I was one of the slight unlucky ones and have a few dints in my bonnet and roof. But i was lucky considering alot of cars were written off by insurance companies
Nature makes only dumb animals. We owe the fools to society.