N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

I have been a BAAAAD boy

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
et_rider

I have been a BAAAAD boy

Post by et_rider »

I got done last weekend at 5:05 pm doing 112km in a 50kmh zone :oops:
i have 28 days then 6 month suspension on my licence :cry:

But i am getting a colour image and i have to say even in my stupididty DAMN MY CAR LOOKS friggen good :twisted:
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

are you serious? you dick! hahahaha im ringing you in a min to discuss further lol
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Your fucken lucky you didnt get a trip to jail my friend.
Sorry pal, self inflicted injury, no sympathy!
Suck it up and the fine youll get as well!!!!
Dickweed!
L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

tassuperkart wrote:Your fucken lucky you didnt get a trip to jail my friend.
Sorry pal, self inflicted injury, no sympathy!
Suck it up and the fine youll get as well!!!!
Dickweed!
L8r
E
yes I am very ashamed of my self and as usual wish I didn't do it but we learn from our mistakes...... I have learned from mine

Ps: I deservided that tas ta :)
My Ride
greengoblin

Post by greengoblin »

own fault big bruise
Damo

Post by Damo »

I was having this exact dicussion with a mate of mine with a XR6T on Friday night.

There are nob jockys all over the place who belive their driving is the bees knees and anybody who strays 1 or 2 ks over the limit is a criminal and should be jailed.
What a load of shit! Everybody breaks the road LAW, EVERYBODY! And these same people have the mentality that anyone that speeds should be jailed for attempted murder. FFS!
But these same idiots fail to indicate, come to complete stop at Stop signs, run through well lit ambers ect ect. All of these offenses carry 3 point loss which in ACT is comparable to 20-30k over the limit. So out of their own judgement, they should be jailed as well.

Now, car enthusiasts are car enthusiasts, and they will break the speed limit on occasions. The difference between the immature drivers v's the more mature drivers is that the youngins fail to evaluate exactly what they are doing and where. P platers in particular will speed nearly everywhere, and in turn get done for speeding, have far more accidents, and kill themselves and others in far greater numbers.

Use your fricken brains guys, 110+ in a 60 zone, dumb ass! You deserve to have your car crushed!

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Well, I think ETriders day is getting just a bit worse!

Youve rouled up Damo now........bad like!
Damo is getting older (and crustier) by the minute and get on his offside usually results in pain!!!

Well, for you ETrider, your ares is well and truly in a sling and its man-up and suck-it-up time and lets hope you DO learn from this one.

L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

Etrider is one of my best friends. I love him a lot but I was shocked to hear this. 110 in a 50 is some serious shit. Doing it on a Saturday arvo when a kid could run out on the road after a ball is just crazy.

Having said all of that, he WILL learn his lesson. 6 months loss of license will see him no longer be able to drive on the national cruise, or anywhere else for that matter. I dont think he was bragging when he posted here as he isnt like that but probably just devastated at himself and wanting to vent. Im not gonna beat down on him for it and I dont think anyone else needs to anymore either.

Every one does stupid shit, me included and none of us are perfect so lets put all the stones away before we smash our glass houses yeah?
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Damo: i deserved every word that you said, but on this note...have you neva speed b4, on this night in particular i was in one hell off a rush (due to family issues) and wasnt thinking of that one little bit , in saying that i sould not have been doing that speed in that location or anywere in sa for that matter as we are limited to 110 not 112 and as we dont have any were but really out side roads to do that speed i have NO EXCUSE, yes im a dick head yes im ashamed of my self but shit happends, im a qwick learner this is my first speedig fine with driving for 5 years now, im not normaly a hoon i prefer to get up to the speed limit like a cat outa water and then just cruze, i will admit that i have speed before, not to this attemt but i have done it im not going to hide it as you said in your post we all brake the law its just how we do it yes maby 40 ks over for a few seconds is fine hay were male its in our blood its addrenalin, BUT 62kms over is just stupid i am very ashamed of my actions and have learned a rather valuble lesson...leave the fast driving for the track.....oh wait we dont have one :evil: friggen adelaide.

Tas: not a problem i deserve it thats why i put it on here i would prefer the get slammed and accused of murder on the site that has people simular to me in many ways.

Ryan: thanks for the stick up mate but the kid running out i mean come on you know i have a noggin up stairsi new full well what i was doing, the area i was speeding in had no houses please mate dont stoop me to the boggon lvl lol
My Ride
et-turbo-guy

Post by et-turbo-guy »

not the smartest thing mate wat made u do it anyway ? wat gets me is that it was a 50 zone ! 112kmh i am suprised that didnt impound ur car for 14 days !
but hey we all learn from our mistakes . plus it will give u more time to work on your car !
need to go faster !!!!
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

et-turbo-guy wrote:not the smartest thing mate wat made u do it anyway ? wat gets me is that it was a 50 zone ! 112kmh i am suprised that didnt impound ur car for 14 days !
but hey we all learn from our mistakes . plus it will give u more time to work on your car !
It was speed cammara so that doesnt matter to much
My Ride
et-turbo-guy

Post by et-turbo-guy »

ok well i hope all goes well hope they dont fine u to much !
need to go faster !!!!
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

not the smartest thing dude but most of us do something stupid FACT! when i was younger there were a few instances of me being very pissed doing 200+kmh in 60's. now that is fucked! but now i wouldn't even think of it. it's all out of town speeding for me now. open roads, just trees and cows to hit.
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

Damo wrote: Use your fricken brains guys, 110+ in a 60 zone, dumb ass! You deserve to have your car crushed!

Damo
It's all been said, dude's out of action for a while, he feels like crap, but that is quite lenient, not even an impounding. It's a shame that every major city doesn't have a track and when they do, rules and regs make it so hard to get on. Maybe we could start a national petition through every car forum to get something done (wishful thinking).

I only quoted Damo above because I hate seeing this done when there are so many parts on cars that I can't afford, being crushed. I think it devastates me more than the car owner. It would be like working in customs and watching huge bin loads of great fake stuff being destroyed.

All bagging aside dude, I hope you still consider hitching a ride to the National Cruise. Registered numbers appear way down on the number that said they would go. We'll go soft on yo speeding ass.
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

Eh... et_rider... why do you want to get rants from us? Isn't it bad enough for you as it is? Don't be self-destructive... not doing any good to your psyche.

Anyway... erm... YOU ASS! :lol:
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash