N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

I have been a BAAAAD boy

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
agecage

Post by agecage »

Lol. All fun comes to a quick end. I got done for loss of traction, over in NZ it falls under the boyracer act. Max penalty is 6month loss of licence.
But after going 2 court and all that hassel I definatly aint doing that again, nearly killd me with all the stress.
I was luck tho I didnt get to screwd over in Court.
N12 Exa turbo
Damo

Post by Damo »

Righto, went a little off the deep end, apologies :oops:
A few things should have been established before I went Banzai.

I'm coming from the point of view where my 6 yo daughter could be out riding her bike or scooter on the footpath in a 60zone, where some fukwit doing the speeds you were talking about, looses it and mows everyone down. Let me tell you, if you don't die in that acco, you will die in the next few minutes following! and heaven help you if her mother is anywhere close by, I shit you not!

So, if this 60 zone is in suburbia, and you were doing it in daylight hours, all comments stand. But I wait to be corrected!

I would be a hipocrit to condem all that drive 'spiritedly', as I am in that bunch, but oneway, 2 lane, 80kmh+ limit, after hours bursts are a little different to suburban roads.

The stretch of road the 'we' used to use back in the day was, 15ks out of town, 100kmh both ways, dual lane, 10mtr median strip, street lit, straight for 700mtrs with a good 1km line of sight, (I know illegal is illegal, but you can still be sensible). Thats where we used to go 'excessive'.
Please guys, its not worth the consequence of excessive speed on 60kmh suburban streets!

Please prove me wrong et-rider.

Damo

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Damo wrote:Righto, went a little off the deep end, apologies :oops:
A few things should have been established before I went Banzai.

I'm coming from the point of view where my 6 yo daughter could be out riding her bike or scooter on the footpath in a 60zone, where some fukwit doing the speeds you were talking about, looses it and mows everyone down. Let me tell you, if you don't die in that acco, you will die in the next few minutes following! and heaven help you if her mother is anywhere close by, I shit you not!

So, if this 60 zone is in suburbia, and you were doing it in daylight hours, all comments stand. But I wait to be corrected!

I would be a hipocrit to condem all that drive 'spiritedly', as I am in that bunch, but oneway, 2 lane, 80kmh+ limit, after hours bursts are a little different to suburban roads.

The stretch of road the 'we' used to use back in the day was, 15ks out of town, 100kmh both ways, dual lane, 10mtr median strip, street lit, straight for 700mtrs with a good 1km line of sight, (I know illegal is illegal, but you can still be sensible). Thats where we used to go 'excessive'.
Please guys, its not worth the consequence of excessive speed on 60kmh suburban streets!

Please prove me wrong et-rider.

Damo

Damo
Na your fine mate i understand intirly we actully have a road that we call (the drag strip lol) and that is a one lane no though road out in farm area with no one or anything for about a k each way that is were we test our cars be boys and well have fun as i mentiond i very realy speed this day inparticlular alot of shit that had bilt up had come out as it does ie: being made redudnet at my job as well the passing away of some things that ment alot to me...even then no excuse having to children my self i understand were you are coming from and i did say i am a dickweed but we all do stupid shit im not ashamed to admide that and thankyou for your honesty mate...

TurboZ.Dude: why did i come here.....i dont know i think that i think of this site as a brother hood some were you can go ask questions and vent at tymes like this. some times its good to have the harrasment and kritizziem of thse whom have maby just done the same as you at some point both Dame and tas do this well they are very blunt like my self and strait to the point witch means that we tend to clash ocasionly but meh shit happends

xr6eta: neva a truer word spoken
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600