N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

n12turbo.com T shirts & Hoodies - Extended till this Fri

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Ryan ET

n12turbo.com T shirts & Hoodies - Extended till this Fri

Post by Ryan ET »

Hey All,

I now have the designs up. I will open a group buy and people will have 14 days to order their size and pay for their items. Once the buy closes, the order will take 14 days and I will post shirts to everyone.

Shirts will be $30 including postage to your door.
Zip Up Hoodies will be $65 including postage to your door.

If you want to order a shirt you will need to send me a pm with your name, address, shirt size and how many you want to order. Followed by transferring total payment for your items into the account details that ill post soon.

ORDERS WILL CLOSE ON MAY 24!!!

Thanks heaps

If you have any question please dont hesitate to ask.

Last edited by Ryan ET on Sun May 23, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Noice!
Works for me.
I want hoodie!!!!
L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
SimoN10

Post by SimoN10 »

hey mate would you be able to do the hoodies without all the n12s on the front?
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

SimoN10 wrote:hey mate would you be able to do the hoodies without all the n12s on the front?
+1
BLUE ET

Post by BLUE ET »

I'll grab an et shirt and a hoodie mate love em
SHIT JANICE!!!!!!!!!
mad_cow521

Post by mad_cow521 »

SimoN10 wrote:hey mate would you be able to do the hoodies without all the n12s on the front?
me to..
Blackdog

Post by Blackdog »

me too.
EXAMADNESS

Suggestion!!!

Post by EXAMADNESS »

Suggestion :wink:

Wouldn't it look much nicer with only 1 n12tubo on the front?

lyk this :wink:

And with a exa or et on the back.

i just quickly did these, not too good :lol:

Sorry just a suggestion :oops:
Last edited by EXAMADNESS on Tue May 11, 2010 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mazda FE powered 2.0 16v N12 exa : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6592
Mazda 2.5 v6 KLDE into Nissan Exa "project" : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7442
Timmzy

M

Post by Timmzy »

Hi,

I like a Hoody with the single logo on the front (if its available)
And I'd like an ET shirt.

If you post up your bank details i'll deposit into. Is that how you wanna do it?

Thanks heaps they look great!

Darren.
Race it.
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

Hey All,

I will modify the hoody to just have the one small logo on the from.

Bank details are as follows.

BSB:704-230
Acc: 100279024
Bank: Police Credit Union
Name: Ryan J Sheldon

Please send me a PM with your order and postage address. Please use your username as a reference so I can identify your payment.

ORDERS CLOSE MAY 24!!!!!

Ryan ET
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

a bit of advice from someone who's been doing car club apparel for years now... take it or leave it..

never use an image of a specific car, you shouldn't be able to tell whose car it is otherwise people complain and want something else.

generic image will make your life easy. You should really be creating your own images from scratch anyway.. Just a basic line drawing would be EASY and will satisfy most people out there.

To the potential customers, don't ask for different designs, it costs A LOT to get plates made up for each design and colour and it is only really possible to have multiple designs in a very large club, otherwise you'll have to fork out $150 per t-shirt..

good luck.
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

Evan, can you please clean this thread up by deleting all posts offering advice on changing what Im doing here. I am more than happy to receive requests about a majority voted change in order to keep everyone happy but if people think they can do a better job than I am doing with this they can send me a PM instead of turning this thread into a debate.

This is not a debate thread its a thread to view n12turbo.com merch that is available and to let me know when and if you have placed an order or to ask me questions in regards to orders.

Thanks in advance.

Ryan ET
mad_cow521

Post by mad_cow521 »

i vote for the change to the single n12turbo on the hoodie, no pics or anything else, just like examadness posted in the first pic.. they look awesome. thanks ryan for taking the initiative on this one, youve done a great job, i know ill be proud wearing mine!!
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

The hoodies will now only have one small colored logo on the front and the big one on the back at the bottom. Thanks for all being honest and Im glad people are happy with this design. Thanks for the kind words :) I love this forum and I love doing things to get people excited about the forum and these cars.
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

Are people still interested in this?