N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

my new ride

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
leayr

Post by leayr »

my brother just bought a 2002 evo 5 club spec wrx Ive drove it and to be serious but no a smart ass there overrated nice and comfy but the power off them is overrated there just got a name for there self's cheers leayr
ETONE

Post by ETONE »

Hey here's and awesome joke,

Why are the STI badges pink???

give up

Because STI's are not made for men.

bahahahahahahahahahahaha

awesome girls car tho :)

Campbell
Remember, nothings ever BOLT ON.
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

is this what the cooler is going on?
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
baz

Post by baz »

tassuperkart wrote:Baaaahahahahahah 10 buck sez in the forseeable future you buy another ET.

Little cunts of things grow into you. Youll never get away.....rex or no rex.. why do you think you are still here you silly kent!!! LMAO
E
I sold my exa over a year ago & i'm still here :D ..I'll eventually get another one, I'll always have a soft spot for exas :D
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
kid nismo

Post by kid nismo »

to be honest, i dont think it's the ETs or Exas that draws us back to this forum. its the people in it! bunch of crazy kents lol I think everybody here is pretty down to earth. I would love a wrx if i could afford to own one :lol:
Dans1983

Post by Dans1983 »

well man let me tell ya it comes down to personal preference , u either love em or hate em. but i will say this again i don't give a fuck what anyone sez my WRX will smash my old ET and it was running 12 psi boost inter-cooled , not the best example of an et out there but it was quick. id like to see some of you put your money where ya mouth is and come race me if my car is so shit , i bet my "pink badged sti" will eat your heap of shit for breakfast . i bet you cant even afford to buy a wrx ,bitch i payed cash! but i put the challenge out there to ANYONE WRX VS ET any day any ,come hit me up for a race, and i dont wanna hear the whinging about ohhh its got a bigger turbo ohhh its newer ohhh its 4 wheel drive , FACT: WRX standard will crush at ET standard , its common fucking knowledge , ets can only get about 170kw at the front wheels and that's doing them up to the hilt , mine is packing a modest 228kw with a few minor mods and standard turbo , so lets see whos got the balls to race me and tell me whos car is shit. with that off my chest i feel much better ....sorry i have had a prick of a day at work no offense to anyone in particular intended .
Drrat, Drrat and Double Drrrat !! dont just sit there mutley do something!!!
ETONE

Post by ETONE »

hahaha i dont have an et anymore (but i reckon that it would of given you a go), im happy to race your "pink badged sti" with my skyline. none of this straight line shit tho, lets see who has the bigger balls around a track.
oh wait your in brisbane, we will have to have a keyboard race then lol.

mwah
Campbell
Remember, nothings ever BOLT ON.
leayr

Post by leayr »

comeon someone from brissy go run the rexy and show him that a 1.5t can do it
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

i would say i'd go it, but i got nuthin through 1st and 2nd...... i'd go him from 60ish tho............ (waits for the old "old go you from the lights" typical awd response)
Dans1983

Post by Dans1983 »

man are you kidding ??? track racing ..thats a rexys playground ,and as for the skyline nice choice of car i must say i prefer the r33 my self but thats a whole nother story. but it would be a good race skyline vs WRX STI, but either ways its a simple matter of mathematics 1.5 ltr turbo VS 2.5 ltr turbo its no brainer guys cmon but i welcome the challenge from 15exa i will even give u a head start mate..
Drrat, Drrat and Double Drrrat !! dont just sit there mutley do something!!!
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

yep its simple mathematics 1.5l turbo' X' power 900kg car vs 2.0l turbo 'X' power 1250kg

not just as easy as saying a 2litre would kill a 1.5 traction and power to weight plays more of a part. You could race a WRX vs old BMW with an 80's 1.5litre F1 engine and i can bet the 1000hp+ bmw would probably win if it got traction haha its not the size of the dog its how hard he fucken bites ;)

I nearly traded the ET on a WRX many moons ago. Took it for a test drive(saleman came with) scared the salesman and gave him back the keys and said no as stock I would've expected it to be faster than the ET..plus the gay bonnet vent annoyed the hell out of me. Same day I took a Renault clio sport for a spin.......definitely more fun and damn well felt faster(good ol bum dyno) the the Wrx for the money no way at that time I woulda bought the WRX over the dirty french car.

Anyway mate nice car make sure you look after the gearbox.....pain to work on and hits the pockets HARD when they break haha Some of those boxes uses bearings that can only be sourced from subaru and they charge like a wounded and pissed off bull haha What bearing is worth over $200 come on lol A well serviced engine in these will last my lady loves her subaru and wants another.
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

if i were closer i'd give you a run with the VL with the boost wound down to 18psi. you'd easily beat the ET the way it is ATM! lol. blown gasket and not enough fuelling. hehe
:lol:
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Ash wrote:we are here because the little N12turbo's draw us in with their charactor, shock factor and fun factor. they just shouldn't be relied upon as a main car. a fun second or third car really i reckon.
My Exa made a sweet daily driver.

It was bloody reliable once I'd ironed out a few minor niggles.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Kimmo wrote:
Ash wrote:we are here because the little N12turbo's draw us in with their charactor, shock factor and fun factor. they just shouldn't be relied upon as a main car. a fun second or third car really i reckon.
My Exa made a sweet daily driver.

It was bloody reliable once I'd ironed out a few minor niggles.
niggles are what N12turbos are all about. :D
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

The N stand for niggles they are full of them....but hey so are all 80's nissans
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com