N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

my new ride

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Damo

Post by Damo »

Dans1983 wrote:well man let me tell ya it comes down to personal preference , u either love em or hate em. but i will say this again i don't give a fuck what anyone sez my WRX will smash my old ET and it was running 12 psi boost inter-cooled , not the best example of an et out there but it was quick. id like to see some of you put your money where ya mouth is and come race me if my car is so shit , i bet my "pink badged sti" will eat your heap of shit for breakfast . i bet you cant even afford to buy a wrx ,bitch i payed cash! but i put the challenge out there to ANYONE WRX VS ET any day any ,come hit me up for a race, and i dont wanna hear the whinging about ohhh its got a bigger turbo ohhh its newer ohhh its 4 wheel drive , FACT: WRX standard will crush at ET standard , its common fucking knowledge , ets can only get about 170kw at the front wheels and that's doing them up to the hilt , mine is packing a modest 228kw with a few minor mods and standard turbo , so lets see whos got the balls to race me and tell me whos car is shit. with that off my chest i feel much better ....sorry i have had a prick of a day at work no offense to anyone in particular intended .

You dude, are sounding very similar to another former member who couldn't hold his tounge. Be careful what you say, these things usually come back to haunt.

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: isn't he just.
i especially liked,
Dans1983 wrote:i bet my "pink badged sti" will eat your heap of shit for breakfast . i bet you cant even afford to buy a wrx ,bitch i payed cash!
sounds like the quickest WRX in the country. :lol:

dude, 3 cars is enough for me. a WRX doesn't really do it for me anyway. to boring.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

Have to agree Ash, they are very boring to drive torque steer FTMFW hahaha keeps you on your toes
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Panda_ET wrote:Have to agree Ash, they are very boring to drive torque steer FTMFW hahaha keeps you on your toes
i'm a rear wheel drive type but love the go-kart like feel of the ET. WRX's are fantastic for grip around corners and good for hard launches but thats about it. not much fun.

I'm not having a go at your car Dans1983 so don't take it personally. i have however taken some piss out of you because of the attitude you are displaying. but that is just my sarcastic humour getting the better of me. :twisted:

there's no need for bagging out our little N12's just because you got a technically better and bit more expensive car that you "payed" for with "cash" lol. each to their own. i personally have driven a shitload of WRX's and i find them boring. but that doesn't mean i'm bagging out your car! WRX's are still a good package. reliable, look ok, handle well, stop well and go ok. a good base to work from. good luck with your new car and don't be bitter.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

Cash monies bitches

Quoting Dave Chappelle " Im rich Biatch" "hoonk hooooonk"
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
nz_n12turbo

Post by nz_n12turbo »

all i can say is LOL to the whole thread ..............just remember apples and oranges not the same , just think an apple easy to get the goodness inside but an orange hack it up abit (kinda like an n12) and the goodness is there :)