N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

National N12Turbo cruise REGISTER NOW!!!!

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

We'll stay where you guys are - I'll book tomorrow.
I have to work from Grafton all week so I'll have nothing much else to take up my time.

PM Sent
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

guys im really sorry, but due to finacial constraints i wont be able to make it............ i'm so devo, was really looking foward to it too :cry:
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

So do we have any idea how many are actually going. I'm aware Renegade and Tass will be there Saturday night but am I drinking alone on Friday and Sunday or what. Everyone that put there name down and hasn't said they can't make it, pm me a contact number and let me know when you're getting in and if you've booked the same accomodation. If I haven't heard by Thursday night I'll take it the Supercruise has turned into a single Exa show.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Well, my flights are booked and paid for.
L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
kid nismo

Post by kid nismo »

hey guys, im cruising but wont be spending the night there. i'll be heading up on sunday morning and spend the day there and then head back that same day. so it would be more of a day trip for me. So how many peeps will be going? the trip is going to set me back 7hrs 20mins each way!
quick_et_turbo

Post by quick_et_turbo »

Hello everyone will be coming up friday afternoon leaving melbourne thrusday night booking accom in a cabin tomorrow. Due to family commitments jay (japcrap) will no be able to come. My et is out of action, will be coming up in a friends car.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Dun matter what you arrive in gents. Just that you make the effort to get there!!
L8r
E
xr6eta

Mother Fucker

Post by xr6eta »

Courtesy of Damo and his mate, car was dyno tuned on tuesday night and then Damo did some good fine tuning for me on Wednesday and Thursday night ready for the trip up North. All going great, got to the driveway on Thursday night at 6pm and stalled car going into basement. Mother fucker wouldn't start again, 95% sure starter motor. Have found what appears to be recoed unit on Series 1 Exa at wrecker, can't get it until they open at 6am tomorrow morning (Saturday), yes 6am, probably minus 3 or 4 degrees but I'll do it to get to this cruise. I will have lost my Friday night and will probably only go for the Saturday night (1700klm round trip) if all goes well but I'll be doing my damnest because Tass is coming from Tass for this with his son to introduce him to the group.

Here's the rant, this was put up as a National Cruise and was supposedly based around a central point so as many as possible could attend. We booked accomodation at a Caravan park because everyone said they wanted to be together with camping spots and shit. I have been in this from the start as has Tass and will continue to try and get there. Nobody from anywhere near Coffs Harbour is going except Renegade from 2 hrs away. If I make it I will be the only N12 car there, (hope Hot 4's get there and get some pics of me). I have sent my contact number to a couple of others that were hoping to get there but heard nothing.

For what this forum offers you lot, this is nothing short of a fucking disgrace. I don't give 2 fucks what people think of me after this and I'm no hero for trying to get there but you lot have encouraged this thing from the start, you've had plenty of time to save a little bit of money and organise time off and it's gone to the shitter. Give me a schlacking for speaking out but at the same time, look at how weak as piss you are and think about that while you think of some shit to put on me.

DAMO, you are my QUAN for the time you have spent with me on this car to get it up and running so I'm hoping the starter motor issue works out well and I can get it up North just to say it all went well. DAMO even offered to take the starter motor out of his ET to get me going which I declined after all he has done for me.

If this has taught me one thing it's that the next time a cruise is organised, if a non refundable deposit isn't asked for and paid upfront, it's destined for the same failure that has occured here. Good luck to the next schmuck that wants to try.
quick_et_turbo

At the caravan park

Post by quick_et_turbo »

Hey everyone here now, wat a drive left melbourne 10pm thrusday night got here 1230 in the afternoon today was nacked slept til 8pm when we got in the cabin, didnt drive the whole way had a mate with me. The caravan park is nice, right on the beach has nice cabins 140 a night with linen with everything u need and heated pool and games room :) spoke with Glenn (xr6eta) and hopefully he gets his car going to come up tomorrow looking foward to others getting here.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Ok gents
Im sitting here in Melb airport waiting for my flight up to Sydney. Got a bit of time to kill and i found an internet kiosk.
My son will pick me up from Sydney airport and we awill be driving straight on up to Coffs from there. Should be there about mid arvo.

I really cant add a lot more to Glens rant above and i agree totally with his anger.
Pretty piss poor effort guys.

On a brighter note, A friend an i drove down last night to Inverloch, a fair bit down past Phillip Is and I had a look at a car im thinking about.

Its a non turbo slick (hard) top 2 seater z32 (300zx)
Iven been made an offer that is going to be very hard to say no to so stay tuned!
This thing sits on the road like its glued there thanks to a suspension package that looks a lot like a couple of pages out of a drift performance suspension catalogue and is surprisingly quick even without a turbo!
Comfortable bloody thing as well!

It would make a seriously fun track car which is what the present owner had in mind when he unloaded his readies into it. A coul,le of little marks and scratches here and there but ..meh!
I might be making the transition to the dark side of Nissans and go rear wheel drive!!

Ok lads, enough ranting.
More later
E
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

We're back from Soccer, so we'll be leaving shortly. see you guys at the caravan park, I'll give you a call when I'm near.

Totally agree with the above rant.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

So what did i miss? Last time i looked into this there were only 2 pages posted and 20 Odd members going. Now theres 15 Pages and only 3 members going???? Glad i didnt make any promises i couldn't keep.....

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
kid nismo

Post by kid nismo »

leaving my house at 3am on sunday morning. be there around 1pm. will give xr6eta a call when i'm down there. wish me luck with the n12 ET pulsar. i hope what i have done to the car has made it bullet proof and reliable.

hope it doesnt rain, and i hope i'm not the only N12 there.
kid nismo

Post by kid nismo »

change of plans, im heading up now! :lol:
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

how was it guys?