N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

National N12Turbo cruise REGISTER NOW!!!!

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

tassuperkart wrote: Furthermore, to all you guys who have made the committment and who DONT show up. (there will be plenty of you) You are all documented in this thread for all to see.
I will mercilessly pay out on you until such time as you offer to suck my dick...numerous times....

L8r
E
I'll be there and even if I didn't make it, the above threat means nothing, we're not family, I'd doubt whether you'd even let us near it (your dick that is). LOL
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

xr6eta wrote:
tassuperkart wrote: Furthermore, to all you guys who have made the committment and who DONT show up. (there will be plenty of you) You are all documented in this thread for all to see.
I will mercilessly pay out on you until such time as you offer to suck my dick...numerous times....

L8r
E
I'll be there and even if I didn't make it, the above threat means nothing, we're not family, I'd doubt whether you'd even let us near it (your dick that is). LOL
ohhh BAM.................................
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

lol some of you forget that we may live in Tassie but Evan and myself are not actual Tasmanians. We are Imports brought in to expand the gene pool ;P

ETKING and Baz on the other hand may very well subscribe to the Tasmanian way hahahah :P j/k fella's
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

15exa wrote: the brother inlaws et has a death rattle so it wont be coming either, safer to leave it at home rather than get stuck on the side of the road with it.
They've all got those, I just installed the car stereo to drown them out on the way up. Just keep an eye on your rear view mirror to make sure nothing drops out.

On a serious note, the last accomodation posted by Tass is different to the one originally put up. Can we get some sort of consensus from those camping as to whether it is going to be in town or just out. I have no camping gear and was going to motel it within a very short staggering distance of the first van park mentioned. I'm sure no-one wants to be driving with a skin full.
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

Sorry, I should have added this in to prevent anyone having to go back through the thread. The bottom one is the motel, 3 night minimum for $79 a night. Sounds good to me but this is near the park in town.

http://www.coffscoastholidayparks.com.a ... rk/tarrifs

http://hotels.lastminute.com.au/accommo ... &sortby=17
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

The holiday park i mentioned has Caravans, Rooms and Villas along with campsites.
Only reason I mentioned it and because it was the first one I looked at.

It was so long ago that I couldnt remember the original accommodation suggestion but i also dont remember there being a consensus on it either.

To be perfectly honest, i dont believe it matter WHERE we stay just so long as we are all in the same park and not spread out between different campsites, hotels, pubs and whatever else.

Youll find that accommodation rates will be pretty competitive no matter where you go so in my view its pointless hunting around for some magical cheap price

L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

Ok I've emailed both for quotes on ensuite cabins and when I hear back, I'll be booking. If no-one has come up with anything else or no-one else has indicated that they have booked in somewhere else by that time, I will post where I have booked. From there, everyone is on their own, we're all big children now (might still be playing with matchbox cars but we're still grown ups).
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Glenn
All costs are on the website matey.
My son and I will share with you if you like. Im not going to rough it I can tell you!
l8r
E
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Glenn and Ev - Let me know where you guys stay and I'll book there too .... we might start some kind of trend and everyone will end up there. I'll be bringing my kiddies and girly up for the trip. In the landbruiser if I get time to finish rebuilding the friggin alternator.....
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Easy as Glenn.
Glenn (other) is waiting on some replies from the various parks as we speak.
Ill keep you in the loop.

Actually, what we are hoping is everybody will float to the same place.
L8r
E
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Also just FYI - Emerald beach is more like a 20 min drive from coffs ..... not really part ofCoffs but more like a small town nearby. Not sure on shops and pizza joints etc that are available there.
--------------------

The beast:
=====================
=====================
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

Ok, I'm in at Emerald Beach, the way I see it I'm driving 9-10 hours on my own to get there, another 20 mins aint gonna kill me. Prices are a bit cheaper than Coffs, don't know if cabins are any better or worse but shit happens and they seem to have a pretty good range. $215 for the 3 nights, double bed in the lounge area, 2 lots of bunks in the 2nd bedroom (I think, have to confirm)and bathroom. Usual shit, fridge, tv microwave etc. Park looks ok, barbecues etc so we can have a good cook up and a few tasty beveridges.

I'll be getting there sometime just after dark on Friday night and leaving Monday. If anyone wants to bunk in once I've confirmed 2nd bedroom bedding, we can work something out for however long you want to be there. Let me know. Looking forward to catching up with the .000001% of forum members taking part.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Meeting Place Confirmed. Emerald Beach Holiday Park

Post by tassuperkart »

OK Glen
Ill go to the same place. Emerald Beach Holiday Park it is.
This is their website: http://ebhp.com.au/
All the info you need. Shops and eats close by.

Ill just confirm with my son tonight. Even if he dun come up!
Ill go you halvies for the villa if you like. I dont need a big bed, bunk bed will be fine. Its yours!

L8r
E
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

OK boys, we'll come up Sat coz the son and daughter have Soccor Sat Morn .... we'll leave straight from there.
Unfortunately we'll also have to leave Sunday Arvo probably coz the kids will have to be back at my ex's by 6pm Sunday.

Now, if anyone wants to drop in to my joint at Port on the way up ..... feel free. I'll show you my latest fixer upper - a Rover SD1 Vanden Plas V8. At $300 I couldn't say no, just needs the brakes fixed and a tune - last owner fiddled (a lot) with the air flow meter.
--------------------

The beast:
=====================
=====================
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Ill get a number off you on PM Glen. Myselkf and yougnbloke are coming up from Syd on Sat morning, prolly leave around 9.
Well be going home Sun arvo late as well.

Will be good. U got accom?

L8r
E