N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

National N12Turbo cruise REGISTER NOW!!!!

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

et_rider wrote:
The Renegade wrote:C'mon JAPCRAP - ya know ya wanna!
comon ren you now you want to use my car :P
i'm not picky .... i'll use anyone's car.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

The Renegade wrote:
et_rider wrote:
comon ren you now you want to use my car :P
anyone have a Goggomobil for the man to drive?
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

Ash wrote:
The Renegade wrote:
et_rider wrote: comon ren you now you want to use my car :P
anyone have a Goggomobil for the man to drive?
if Renegade don't use et_riders car you should drive it.
i do want to go
Nature makes only dumb animals. We owe the fools to society.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

japcrap wrote:
Ash wrote:anyone have a Goggomobil for the man to drive?
if Renegade don't use et_riders car you should drive it.
haha well we both say our ET's are twins because everytime something happens to one of our cars the same happens to the other at the same time. so it should be like driving mine anyway lol.
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

Commit Ash! register with etriders car!!!
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i would love to but i just cannot at this stage. i have just spent a small fortune fixing my daily car up and have rego coming up in a couple of weeks for it, bills about to come out of my ass again and not enough annual leave time up my sleeve for any extra time off.
plus i want to save some money to fix the other 2 cars up and get them on the road before the end of the year. excuses i know but i also need to think of my family aswell. but you never know i still might somehow be able to do it yet????
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

hahahaha
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

good to see you registered japcrap.
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

15exa wrote:good to see you registered japcrap.
i havent really been outside of victoria besides sydney ( which is a definitely a gay city imho) so im gonna go for broke. i just hope that my car would last the distance without no issues and cop issues since the motor is on its way out but f*** it lets do this
Nature makes only dumb animals. We owe the fools to society.
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

japcrap wrote:
15exa wrote:good to see you registered japcrap.
i havent really been outside of victoria besides sydney ( which is a definitely a gay city imho) so im gonna go for broke. i just hope that my car would last the distance without no issues and cop issues since the motor is on its way out but f*** it lets do this
atta boy
Blackdog

Post by Blackdog »

Getting close now. Getting real excited about it!!!!
Have we decided on a place to stay?
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

OK Gnetlemen
there is a slight hitch and Ryan is unable to partake any further due to personal reasons.
Now, Im still keen to get cracking and I have made a commitment to travel half the length of the country just to catch up with you guys.

As far as accommodation goes, Coff harbour is a MAJOR summertime north coast destination for families and is loaded with suitable places.
It purely a matter of sayin "this" one! (whichever that may be)

I just did a peanut Google search and came up with here:
http://ebhp.com.au/

Its got campsites, cabins and villas and tariffs are low this time of year. Right on the beach.
Its about 15 minutes out of Coffs central. Im not necessarily suggesting this place but its just the first one I looked at and would stay there if I was travelling thru.
Id say it would be representative of most places unless you want the really bare bones and rough it by the side of the road.......
This time of year we could just roll up spec for a walk up start but id think it would be wise to call ahead just in case.

We dont need to be close to a pub really as Id like to think we'd gather around and just piss on in private and then just wobble off to out chosen accom. when the time comes on the sat night.
I dont see the need to have to be at or near a pub or a nightclub or any other entertainment venue for that matter.
2 of us can drive out and do a bottlo/Maccas/Chinese/pizza/whatever run when necessary.

This(going out to a pub/club) is not what this cruise/meetup is about.

You can go out clubbing any time, anywhere, but you will rarely get the opportunity to gather together with dudes who all have a common tie (N12 Et's) you consider friends, even tho you have probably never met, or sworn enemies if that the case (and Im sure I have a few...A360, U listening lmao), drink some piss, tell stories to and just have a good olde fashioned face to face pissup/laugh with!!!
We only need one car with a rock box, some fold up chairs and some warm cloths for you pussies who have NO IDEA what cool weather is about and gather around and talk shit with some M8's.

Ill be (hopefully) providing some light entertainment in the form of punching on with those who I have offended/pissed off over the years with my blunt assessments of them over time.
If you are too chicken to put them (your dukes) up then I will delight the crowd with constant heckling/piss taking/smart talking until such time as you do loose ur temper and take a swing at me. I dont mind, and I can take a few good hits as well so bring it on and dont be a chicken!
Just ensure that I dont get up, otherwise ill beat the fucken shit out of you. This I PROMISE and I guarantee that you wont get up afterwards!!!!.

I will be bringing my laptop and my TechEdge WBo2 sensor and controller and do some on-road tuning/fine for anybody who would like some with programmeable ECU's.
Im also pretty good at setting up cold start and cold running on programmeable ECU's and Id be happy to do some sorting out of this much ignored area of tuning.
I am also a grade 3 Cams Scrutineer and Id be happy to go over anyones cars looking for possible faults and potential dramas if they like.

So c'mon guys, time is getting short now and we need you guys who have said yes to stand up and be counted and for those who have expressed interest but not committed to MAKE a commitment and take a bit of time out and get together with N12 Turbo drivers from around the country.

Go out a bit less, drink a little less piss and same a couple of dollars and make the trip down and lets make this thing fly. You wont get thisd opportunity to do this very often so lets have a go eh?

L8r
Evan
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Blackdog

Post by Blackdog »

Not good to hear about Ryan.
He has put a heap of work into this.
I am definately still keen. I have organized time off already and had the arguement with the misses about it so there is no turning back. lol
Cant wait!
Happy to stay anywhere. That place you linked would be great E.
+1 for Emerald beach Holiday Park and getting pissed near my tent.
Nothing better.
Will hopefully be taking you up on the tuning to E.
That's great news.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Well, its you and me so far M8!!

Ill try to shake the tree where Ryan left off.
Im seriously hoping he reconsiders and makes the time to come up. I for one would like to shake his hand and give him plenty beer!

In fact ill shake anyones hand on this here forum!
Even YOU A360. Ur a dick..... but ur ENTITLED to your opinions and to be a dick!
I rarely deny anybody their opinion!

This forum has been a focal point for me for a long time and has provided me with many laughs, ideas, tech info and general enjoyment over the years i have been involved with it dating back to the old Yahoo groups days!
Id really like to be part of a meetup of likeminded dudes no matter what their age, stupidity or brainlessness and hopefully SHARE that enjoyment in the form of a get-together with a common interest. Namely our N12 turbos.

Furthermore, to all you guys who have made the committment and who DONT show up. (there will be plenty of you) You are all documented in this thread for all to see.
I will mercilessly pay out on you until such time as you offer to suck my dick...numerous times.... to shut me up or you leave the forum forever in shame as a useless softcock with tiny balls and gross difficulty with premature ejaculation. (Which will be NO loss to the forum anyway)
You have been forewarned......

L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

my cash situation at the moment is tight. i had cash put aside but family issues resulted in the well being run dry........ BUT, i am still coming down. i will only have 15EXA though, it will be cheaper to just take the one car down.

the brother inlaws et has a death rattle so it wont be coming either, safer to leave it at home rather than get stuck on the side of the road with it.