N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Drift game as well as racing

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Benny

Drift game as well as racing

Post by Benny »

Dont knwo if u guys want it but pretty neat racing game for online were u can make your own car disigns with photo shop
check it out :) w
www.liveforspeed.net
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

ive been playing this game since it was released, and then started on LFS2 when it was out as well. its a pretty fun game, especially when you download the program to tweak the cars.. 7 second fwd anyone? 8)
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

It gets to a stage where u gotta pay to play doesnt it??? I think i may be at that stage now...
N12Turbo

Post by N12Turbo »

Yeah great game.. awesome racing physics!!! Is it worth paying the $50 odd bucks for S2?

I did a few 'hoops' before and ended up popping both tyres!! Very cool.

Anyone know how to get back on the wheels if you roll? I guess in the real world, you roll and race over so I'm thinking its following that theory.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

i just alwasys restarted the race when i rolled it lol but used to love the drift and jumping hahhaaha u get one car and lower their front suspension and raise teh rear and then u raise ur front slightly and get car lowered at teh front to get at the end of a straight and then u get a run up bout the 180-190 km mark and jump off the other car lol highest ive gone is 15sec hangtime lol
Benny

Post by Benny »

i HAVE setup up a drift team TTracing on demo i have s2 but most drifters are on demo not s2 :roll:
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

I downloaded lfs 2, and couldn't get it to work? maybe it's just me! looks like a fun game, and i'm getting bored with forza on the x box, still rocks though! maybe i should try downloading it again.
Benny

Post by Benny »

its worth playing if u like drifting