N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Benny H is back with a new title

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Ben Hewitson

Benny H is back with a new title

Post by Ben Hewitson »

Well....

In my RX8 thread i noted that i had been away due to study and work commitments. Well after being out in a practice for 4 years i sat for my Architecture Registration (you do 5 years at uni then 2+ years in a practice). Well i passed my exams last month and on wednesday last week... I passed my final exam (interview) and i passed... So that makes me a Registered Architect... no more 'graduate of architecture'... I'll be able to attend a few cruises soon and finish the exa..

HewiB
Uncie-G wrote: As for the drift steering wheel, if you use this combined with earthing kit at the same time the overall road feel and torque steer gets reduced.
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Well done mate. All the years of study paid off for you
new project to start some time this year
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

ah good news! well done Ben. :wink:
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Benny H is back with a new title

Post by The Renegade »

Ben Hewitson wrote:Well....

In my RX8 thread i noted that i had been away due to study and work commitments. Well after being out in a practice for 4 years i sat for my Architecture Registration (you do 5 years at uni then 2+ years in a practice). Well i passed my exams last month and on wednesday last week... I passed my final exam (interview) and i passed... So that makes me a Registered Architect... no more 'graduate of architecture'... I'll be able to attend a few cruises soon and finish the exa..

HewiB
Congratulations & Good work mate.

Very well done. I have a friend who is about to finish up her 2 years prac .... she's hoping to get some exchange thingy to Japan for 6 months and come back and sit the exams.

Congrats again mate, if we ever meet I'll shout the beer .... :lol:
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

with that much study and they didn't givr you the title DR?????
well i'm going to so Congrats, DR Ben Hewitson, hehehehehehehe

congrats man, all the best with your career.

Cheers,
Dexi
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Good stuff Ben! Ill never make it haha
Ben Hewitson

Post by Ben Hewitson »

Cheers for warm wishes guys. ET is almost done, stripped the wiring totally and re-installed. neater than factory. Also the RX isn't fast enough. a few places offer drive in drive out turbo kits with increases from 120kw's to 230kws at the rear wheels, plus engineer certificate. might be the go. also got some Pirelli PZero Rosso's today. mmmmm expensive goodness.. 2 of them cost more than me ET....
Uncie-G wrote: As for the drift steering wheel, if you use this combined with earthing kit at the same time the overall road feel and torque steer gets reduced.
raddavey

Post by raddavey »

Congrats Mate! Good luck in your now fully qualified career.
ACL Pistons, 226/236 cam, T28 Turbo, FMIC, FJ20T Injectors, Wolf V4 ECU, NPC Clutch, VL TB, Custom High Mount Manifold, N13 Internals G/B, 3" SS Exhaust, Walbro 500hp Pump.
237hp@18psi
13.52@108.95mph (street trim, leaky hg)
TBON12

Post by TBON12 »

Awesome news Ben, I hope this opens up a few more career positions for your liking.
[center]
1 year on since the Exa Turbo and now I am driving a modded Daihatsu Cuore with 1 less cylinder but 4 more valves!
[/center]

Dale Jeffree