N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

how many "old" members are here?

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.

In which era did you join the E15ET/n12turbo community?

eGroups.com
5%
Yahoo Groups
54%
n12turbo.com forum
41%

Total votes: 39

Timmzy

Post by Timmzy »

I joined in the mid Yahoo days. I don't miss those damn adds when you were zipping to each new post!!

I had the ET 12-15 months before I joined. Enough time to do some damage to it that required some advice :)

Darren.
Race it.
N12Turbo

Post by N12Turbo »

Hey boys,

Still 'lurking' around, and yep the 350 has been with me since late 07.. For sale now though.. and still 'lurking' for a nice straight blue ET or Langley :)

Dave
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

why for sale Dave?
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

gawd!!
I think we all have been around since 2000. i bought my old GX of my bro's best mate in 2000, fixed it up and heard it "was" turbo'd. being 17 then i never knew they had a turbo model, found n12 yahoo group and started to only see N12's and N12Turbo's.

I also did the whole "want to convert" my old GX and almost bought a writen off ET that was F'd by some young hoon hit something front on and KINKED the roof...... And still wanted $1500+ for it. So being a young knowlaged gentleman I Laughed in the Kids dad's face and said to get serious!
I then did away with the GX and took another 3 years to buy another car which was an N12 Turbo...
owned 4 cars........1 Dato.........3 N12's (1 N/A 2 Turbo)

Fell In Loved the N12s since I seen my bros mates GX...... (I know its lame!! but I'm dedicated)
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

N12Turbo wrote:Hey boys,

Still 'lurking' around, and yep the 350 has been with me since late 07.. For sale now though.. and still 'lurking' for a nice straight blue ET or Langley :)

Dave
Hey Dave, have you seen this:
Langley F.S.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
N12Turbo

Post by N12Turbo »

Hey boys,

350 for sale as I just don't get a chance to drive it.. Cut my loses now before I lose to much money on it.

Thanks for the link Glenn, but unfortunately Melb is a little to far away.. If one came up in SE Qld I'd be keen for a look.

Back to the thread, geez the site/group have been kicking around for a while now thats for sure! I think I joined in in 99' or 00'... Great to see some 'pioneers' still around!

Dave
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

N12Turbo wrote:Hey boys,

350 for sale as I just don't get a chance to drive it.. Cut my loses now before I lose to much money on it.

Thanks for the link Glenn, but unfortunately Melb is a little to far away.. If one came up in SE Qld I'd be keen for a look.

Back to the thread, geez the site/group have been kicking around for a while now thats for sure! I think I joined in in 99' or 00'... Great to see some 'pioneers' still around!

Dave
when you've been around this long you know your love for these cars isnt just a "school girl crush"
DillonP

Post by DillonP »

I think I've been conversing with ET owners online since about 97 ! ...
Not being a wanker but I think it started with me with a CC list then Tarragon wisely suggested the email group then that went to Yahoogroups.
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4512
We would never had made all these friends and contacts if the N12's weren't so finicky and unreliable ! :wink: :P
TURB15

An Old Owner

Post by TURB15 »

Well now I've had my ET since 1984, :shock: Joined the Yahoo goup way back.Went offline for a while then came back.And will continue to do so :D
P.S The old girl is still going strong :D
DillonP

Post by DillonP »

YOU WIN ! :shock:
what's his prize 8)
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

A big thumbs up!
Thats it.
L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.