N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Big day out tickets

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
angel

Big day out tickets

Post by angel »

DAMN Gold coast big day sold out in 15mins. im soooooooooooo pissed, i really wanted to go.

Anyone got a spare they want to sell???
Mods: GT28R, Microtech lt10s, stg3 cam, double valve springs, vn intake to vl external pump, mapassi @ 50psi, 3inch dump to 2 1/2 system, vl throttle, NPC clutch, 160HP @ wheels on 12psi

"power to the peaceful" Michael Frantii
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

I reckon this is just the kind of thing we ask for when we vote for a bunch of pricks who couldn't give a flying fuck about social amenity, and only how many cronies' backs they can scratch. In fact, these cµnts like it this way.

They actually see an exclusive user-pays society as a desirable thing. They're perfectly happy for such things to be out of the reach of the average pleb; it makes their wealth feel more valuable. It's just fine for us to slave away like, well, slaves, and not even be able to afford necessities that were once provided for free, like decent health care and education... let alone be able to buy an immaterial thing like a concert ticket for less than several hundred dollars...

</rant>

Bummer... scalpers are fucken fucked.

And I know they're hardly a result of government policy, but it's just the sort of effect most of their policies have... and I bet they're not real fussed about addressing this problem...
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

wait out angel, i think its next week they will be having a ballot where u sign up and can get a maximum of 2 tickets. theres 10,000 more tickets to sell
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

Mine is booked and confirmed yeeeeehar!!

I know of a fair few people who were planning on buying tickets, if for some strange reason they have one they need to get rid of I'll let you know angel. Chances will be very slim though.

But yeah the online ballot is your best bet, good luck.
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

I missed out too.......what's these extra 10000 you speak of?
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

go to www.bigdayout.com and then to your state, sign up for the online ballot. basically your name get's put into a huge hat and 1000 (from memory) tickets are released each week, if you're randomly selected you've got 5 days to pay for the ticket/s or you miss out (again) lol.
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
angel

Post by angel »

thepurplepulsar wrote:go to www.bigdayout.com and then to your state, sign up for the online ballot. basically your name get's put into a huge hat and 1000 (from memory) tickets are released each week, if you're randomly selected you've got 5 days to pay for the ticket/s or you miss out (again) lol.
yeh i entered that last year, but missed out. luckly i ended up finding one at the last minute, hope i can do it again this year.

I reckon there are heaps of people buying 4 over the internet then selling them on ebay at 3 times the price. what jerks....
Mods: GT28R, Microtech lt10s, stg3 cam, double valve springs, vn intake to vl external pump, mapassi @ 50psi, 3inch dump to 2 1/2 system, vl throttle, NPC clutch, 160HP @ wheels on 12psi

Timmzy

Post by Timmzy »

^^ We have paid for our Melbourne BDO tickets. Should be rockin. Once in a lifetime event to see Rage (!)

We tried to get tickets to their concert. 5 of us on the Internet Ticketmaster and redialing through on the phone and none of us even got through. It was bullshit.

ANyway, we are going. I think there are still tickets available for the Melbourne show, get a flight and go to it down here!

Darren.
Race it.
angel

Post by angel »

Timmzy wrote:^^ We have paid for our Melbourne BDO tickets. Should be rockin. Once in a lifetime event to see Rage (!)

ANyway, we are going. I think there are still tickets available for the Melbourne show, get a flight and go to it down here!

Darren.
tempting

The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Did you say Road Trip???? :P
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted: