N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

my CUSTOM car computer seat

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Gary vcET

my CUSTOM car computer seat

Post by Gary vcET »

Hi fellas,
If you are thinking of updating your seats in your ET's or EXA's ,this thread will give you a little more encouragement.

When i gave my ET seats the ass i was thinking to myself this would make a real good computer seat.
So i decided against using the ET seat because is was pretty much worn out and so soft and spongy a bit like a lounge chair.

I had a set of Hyundai Excel seats from a wreck that were in a lot better condition and set about pissing off the original computer chair and modifying the rails on the seat so they can be welded onto the base of the computer chair.

I was so lucky that my old computer chair base hardly needed much mods to have the Excel seat attached.
Really the only major mod i had to do was to shorten the height on the base of the seat as the car seat is a lot thicker than a computer chair.

The great thing with having a car computer seat is you still have the reclining lever, and other levers or knobs that you may have if you decide to get a seat from another make of car.

I enjoy reclining my seat back while im waiting for a download to finish and try and do that with your stock standard factory computer chair :P

Seeya fellas.
Gary ..