N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

e15et transplants - added Mid engine blown E15!

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
cherryturbojames

e15et transplants - added Mid engine blown E15!

Post by cherryturbojames »

hi all id love to see some pics of all the different vehicles the e15et has been put into by people especially any
b11's
m10 prairie
marchs/micra
scargos etc etc anyone?????
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

This dude lives in Wellington, NZ, and has an E15ET with an S15 T28, Link ECU and modded 7MGTE cooler in his Escargo. 130KW

And if that wasnt enough the car is on airbags!!!

ET 4 EVA

Post by ET 4 EVA »

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA thats funny
i guess if u got the balls to even own one of those cars, then u may as well put an engine in it that will make people go holy fu*$
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

Mikexa's parents deal with a guy around langwarrin, victoria, area somewhere i think it was. has a rwd umm.. car... its a home made one, like a kit car style sort of thing... like this:

as i said it is RWD, E15 and its supercharged and aparantly goes like stink.
cherryturbojames

Excellent stuff keep it coming , ive heard of this insane prairie too hint hint!! , so does the escargo run e series power plant ive heard they are very similair too n13 underneath all that plastic
Pulsar-Man

Post by Pulsar-Man »

That is coooooool.

Am in the process of putting a e15et into a Suzuki Super Carry 1000. RWD, GT28, Supra intercooler, RRC injectors, VL TB, etc etc etc. Should go like a cat with metho on its ass hole. Will post some picts up in a little while.

So anyone else doing anything on the side too?

Pulsar-man
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Pulsar-Man wrote:RRC injectors
Whats the difference between RRC and BRC injectors?
SammyET

Post by SammyET »

post a thread of that chubby fuk yer!!!
MY CAR FOR SALE... see the for sale section

136.6kw @ 12psi, Microtech LT8s T28/25g hybrid.
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

cherryturbojames wrote:so does the escargo run e series power plant ive heard they are very similair too n13 underneath all that plastic
The escargo comes out with an E15S(possibly 16s) engine, so the same as astras and NA pulsars in Aussie.

Seeing as they are made in the late 80's they probably do share some stuff in common with N13 pulsars and sentras, but all the Engine ind drive train is E series spec
cherryturbojames

excellent , shame they are so over priced here
Pulsar-Man

Post by Pulsar-Man »

Sure will.

When it is done it will turn some heads. Will put a post up in a couple of months. Should be sweet.

RRC injectors are 270-275cc and BRC are 250cc.

Thanks

Pulsar-man
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

1 vote here for coolest car of all time!
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
260zTT

Post by 260zTT »

I know of an E15 ET being installed into an S-Cargo here in the UK in Cheshire at this very moment! Will keep you posted when I have any info.

I have had to hold back on the upgrades on my N12 T for the moment, as I have loads to do on my 260z TT for the upcoming show and drag seasons. Keep an eye out at Silverstone, Santa Pod and Billing Aquadrome if anyone in the UK is out and about this year!
Mark. :twisted:
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Someone added me to msn reguarding this thread the other day. He was googleing for Escargo's and came accross this thread. He lives in the UK and owns an Escargo, he is wanting to go a starlet turbo swap on it, or an E15ET if he can find one... I told him to join up on here. Pretty nutty dude, totally hooked on the 'cargo :P
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Mid engine E15R

Post by shanec86 »

well heres somthing really random

I contacted someone off SAU to buy a part from them, they are in the same suburb round the corner. I go round to get it and the place looked familiar, i had been there (as per my post up the thread here) 3-4years ago looking at the e15 powered open wheeler!

this time i managed to grab some snaps (only had crappy phone camera but its better than nothing!)

Its E15S straight gas (so no orig carby), supercharged, mid engine rear wheel drive. The guy had hand built the whole thing himself with only basic tools. he had used a lot of the pulsar suspension in the rear too, with the standard control arms, modified standard struts, sway bar etc. etc.
He also has built another one with 3.8lt holden engine, and another one finished recently with a LS1 6spd! he said its actually comming up in the street commodores magazine which was released today i think.