N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Hey guys, project ET

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
dbarcos

Hey guys, project ET

Post by dbarcos »

Name: David AKA(seb)
Year/ Model: 1984 et Low Mount
Colour: Metalic Purple
Period of ownership: 3 months

Performance: Stock, running pretty shit ATM

Engine Mods: None

Interior Mods: non

Exterior Mods: non

Wheels: 5 Poke ROH Rims with new tyres

Other: Bought this car off my brother in pretty shit condition, trying to get in on the road so taken all the mods off and make it stock

Future Plans:
The works, im a motor trimmer by trade so ill be re-trimming my interior myself in cream Leather,really doing something special and different, rebuild the engine, cooler, and some bits and peices where i can fit them, I currenty have 3 1984 pulsars, 2 for parts and the one im working on, ive had an ET in the past and was part of this club about 6 years ago but, it got stolen from my house and trashed, hopefully it wont happen this time round. I love n12 pulsars and cant wait to get mine on the road and take it for a melb cruise in the coming months.

Pics:
dbarcos

Post by dbarcos »

Project ET
My ET when i i first bought it, abit rough around the front end
My new front end, bits were a mix of many wreakers and my spare ET'S, sooo hard to find good condition bits
Back view, i love the ET Hatch shape
Picked this bad boy up for $500, bargin, had lots of goodies, including a rebuild engine, lowered king springs, up graded brakes at front an a full 3 inch mandrell bent exhaust. plus all the extra bits that like to fail with these cars.
off with those brakes, will be a nice mod for my ET when it is on the road.[/img]
dbarcos

more pics

Post by dbarcos »

my spare ET engine bay, not the best looking in the world but seems to work well.
dbarcos

no love

Post by dbarcos »

i was hoping for at least one post back, im am getting et pulsar shirts a jackets made for club members.
TurboZ.Dude

Re: no love

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

Looks like a good start for a project. Are you going to swap the engine from the parts car?
dbarcos wrote:i was hoping for at least one post back, im am getting et pulsar shirts a jackets made for club members.
I think you had a bit of bad luck there; perhaps people didn't happen to see your thread or were going to reply but forgot about it. Don't take it personally, it happens from time to time! It's a forum after all.

Jan
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
mav

no love

Post by mav »

how much will the items b dude
dbarcos

Et shirts

Post by dbarcos »

Thanks for the replys, I was beginning to think my car was too stock for intrest.

N12 shirts will be free for members that come to the first n12 turbo meet i organize in melb, I would like a big turn out as Et cruises don't happen much anymore, I'm trying as we speak to find an area where we can all park with out any trouble from the police and local council, also try to get a BBQ going, I would like to make it a monthly thing like most big clubs. Happy to do all the hard work as long as a few are willing to help :)
samual

Post by samual »

I wish I could join cruze but I in Newcastle.

I will be watching your build.

I be happy to help where/when I can.
dbarcos

Post by dbarcos »

U Will have to drive down some day, make a weekend of it, wait to see if I get a good turn out