N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

My ride.

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
SLOW_ET

My ride.

Post by SLOW_ET »

Hey guys. Iv been meanin to post my car up on here but haven't had the hands too. Anyways iv owned this car now for a year an a bit , I can't remember lol. It's running a t25G on I think 12 psi?? Standard dump pipe. Exhuast all the way(EPA'd twice now, received a letter today.. :((((. ) custom made leads bought off my mate also the wheels. Ther light weight. Tinted windows all round. It's a fun car to have. Good/bad on fuel lol. I also bought the cooler off my mate. Future plans ..? Hrmmm I want to Do almost everything I can with a standard ecu but I don't think ther is much I can do..? Anyways enjoy.

Name: Slow_et
Year/ Model: 1987
Colour: white
Period of ownership: 1year+

Pics:

http://s1241.photobucket.com/profile/slowpulsar1
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Why's nobody replied to this guy?

There's a fair bit you can do, man. You've already got a bigger turbs, might wanna put a proper dump on it. Has the AFM been relocated? That makes a huge difference to driveability.

Stick on a FMIC and wind the boost up to 14 or maybe 15psi (you may be pushing it at 12 without a cooler), and it should be pretty quick.

Also, I gather if you make a custom plenum with a chamber volume of 3.75l, you'll have more torque.
SLOW_ET

Post by SLOW_ET »

Lol thanks man. It's ok, I've had 119 people looking at it so that's something I guess.

I'm tryin to save up to buy the sr20 dump pipe. the afm has been relocated straight off the turbo and pointing down lol. I think I might leave the top mount cooler, I've seen some pix with the front mount set up and the pipes are to long..? It takes ages to hit full boost as it is imagine front mount lol. Anyways I'll have to find a job first for anything I said to happen lol thanks for the reply man.

Slow_et.
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

just be careful if you buy a dump pipe to suit SR20, it might be upside down! the turbo sits different to the SR
baz

Post by baz »

You can definitely buy a dump pipe for an Sr..BUT you will need one for a Gtir & not a 180/s13 etc..rwd pipes wont work but the awd style will work fine
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
SLOW_ET

Post by SLOW_ET »

I didn't even know that to be honest, thanks for heads up guys!. How much roughly for a pulsar GTI-R dump pipe?

Slow_et