N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

west coast usa exa

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
StelioLow

Post by StelioLow »

oregoncoastimports wrote:so now she has a constant draw on the battery and everytime i try to start her.... dead.... grrrr :x but got flares today need modification to work properly and look good and underglow due n tomorrow... lowering springs in wednesday... seats installed yesterday and working on finishing the interior then by spring either a rebuild on the 1.5 or a turbo sr20 swap but im not sure about swapping n a turbo on the 1.5. has anyone ever done an sr20 swap n to a exa? any advice on the 1.5 turbo? anyone have 1.6 turbo motor forsale????
idk about sr on exa..eginge bays between ET and EXa look about the same..if im not wrong...and if they are...then its definetly possible..i got got SR on mines..and its beautifull..and even if they werent..anything fits on anything...just gotta think about it..
StelioLow

Post by StelioLow »

oregoncoastimports wrote:Well guys iv got the worst of news..... I was rounding a blind corner in a rush cause my wife was in the hospital having ccontractions and there was a 4x4 dodge truck n the middle of the road I weent into the ditch to avoid him and come out backwards and airborn slamming into a bank on the opposite side of the road crushing the passengers quarter panel then thee front of the car swung around smashed into the bank and crumbled like a beer can.... the westcoast exa is headed to the crusher at 6:00p.m. tonight :'( sorry gentlemen I did everyything I knew to do but for the first time one got away from me. Pics asap
soo sorry to hear this..flaaak...its only me again flaaak!!!