N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Raz 84 ET

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
baz

Post by baz »

Apparently theres gold at the end of the rainbow :\ lolz..It cant be a pod on it as its infront of the turbo, cant be afm as its running a m-tech..Don't try & speak to me asif i dont know what im talking about
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
josh strong

Post by josh strong »

Ah sweet mate looks good and good question baz what is there mate ??
ET! ,T25G ,BRAIDED LINES, FRONT MOUNT ,EXTERNAL GATE, EGI INTAKE, FPR, VL TB, VLT FUEL PUMP, CA18DET INJECTORS, 16 PSI!
josh strong

Post by josh strong »

What radiator out of ? As I need a new and can't fined a n12 one any were in tas
ET! ,T25G ,BRAIDED LINES, FRONT MOUNT ,EXTERNAL GATE, EGI INTAKE, FPR, VL TB, VLT FUEL PUMP, CA18DET INJECTORS, 16 PSI!
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

baz wrote:Apparently theres gold at the end of the rainbow :\ lolz..It cant be a pod on it as its infront of the turbo, cant be afm as its running a m-tech..Don't try & speak to me asif i dont know what im talking about
Baaahahahahahah-- KAPOW!!!!!!

L8r
Oracle
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Dinwoodie

Post by Dinwoodie »

baz wrote:Apparently theres gold at the end of the rainbow :\ lolz..It cant be a pod on it as its infront of the turbo, cant be afm as its running a m-tech..Don't try & speak to me asif i dont know what im talking about
Who was speaking to you as if you don't know what your talking about?

http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php ... 8013b9e6e2
^ Seems like you don't know what your talking about when it come to induction

If i had to guess on what it is, the lack of a hose clamp on it would lead me to assume its not a crucial part of the intake, i reckon the stainless pipe has a right angle bend in it and has some form of cold air intake positioned where the stock air box would sit. This would allow cold air to make it directly too the pod positioned at the back of the engine bay.

Jordz
baz

Post by baz »

If that were what its running then fark its a shit idea,it wouldnt be getting shit all cold air IF any at all..It's taking up useless space when the intake pod could be re-positioned to actually get some "cold air induction" ..Yet you say I know nothing about cold air intake..You sure know little about my knowledge..Raz post a few more pictures
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
zoomzoom

Post by zoomzoom »

[quote="baz"]Whats with the stainless pipe coming off the left hand side of the log?..whats on the other end of it?[/quote

i'm saying it's his fmic piping going throgh the log by the look of the rest of it,why you would got me, looks cheap and funky,.these a couple around don't this way but they got stock ecu
still looks cheap

zoomzoom
tits'n' wheels gotta love'em
baz

Post by baz »

I see that the turbo snout is facing down, i thought that it could of been to the cooler to begin with but surely you wouldnt run it that way, The piping would be fucking long!...I doubt its to the cooler tho, let me see, let me see :P

EA-73-XA

Post by EA-73-XA »

photoglossy wrote:Very 'Hot 4s'

meaning?

Raz, love the ET, very nice, and i like the unusual modifications
T3T4 hybrid, FMIC and MT8 =

EA-73-XA now known as DR-34-MN
84ETURBO

Post by 84ETURBO »

NO facebook baz. As for the pipe coming out off the left of the log,,,Not sure if that is on there still (that one was an old pic from when guy my brother bought it off was selling it !)...I will go check it out in the next couple of days and take some Pics and some of the electric windows set up,,Its ugly but it works,,lol.
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

EA-73-XA wrote:

meaning?

As in the style you would find it 'Hot4s'

Last edited by photoglossy on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

photoglossy wrote:
EA-73-XA wrote:

meaning?

As in the style you would find it 'Hot4s'

I remember this car. Beau used to own a purple Mini with the audio setup in it. The dude use to work for a car audio shop. This N13 was nice I loved the colour and the graphics on this car

Dex
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
84ETURBO

Post by 84ETURBO »

Hers a new pic of the motor ,,shit must have been removed before my bro got the car cause that stainless pipe aint there...
...Dam they some nice looking pulsars in the pics photoglossy..