N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Andrews 86 langley turbo **AWD PROJECT***

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

Timmzy wrote:Hi andrew,

Nice setup! Looks great.

Oil filter setup:

- What size cooler are you using and how much extra oil do you reckon you have to put in?

Darren.
thanks darren...
its only a little cooler, but it works so well, a massive difference in engine temp.

as for oil i think the e15t take 3.2L of oil, i used 4L exactly
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

Just a little UPDATE...

microtech mt8 (out) and LT10s x4 (in)

also taking the dash out again (cause i like to keep my wiring tidy) to wire up a wideband o2 sensor and gauge and a viper car alarm system with inbuilt turbo timer :)
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

update on the car, the microtech lt10s and x4 is 99% complete just have to find a air temp sensor hiding in my tool box somwhere, screw that into the piping and join the wires and the beast is done :D i can belive how easy the microtech is to install only took me 2 hours... i did start her up and it fired first kick only cause i wrote down all the values from the mt8 before i took that out and put the figures from that into the lt10s :D and the note the car make is much meaner than before, dont know weather its cause of the multi ignition coils... also book in for a final tune on the 24th

JETETT

Post by JETETT »

tune this saturday ill keep yous posted
Timmzy

Post by Timmzy »

Excellent quality work there! Yet again! That wiring is extremely neat and tidy.

Very impressed, and I noticed a difference with those mutlicoils against the distribution setup. Watch out though - mine zapped me and put me on my arse. Wasn't cool.

Darren.
Race it.
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

nice bro, i just bought another haltech sprint500 for the bravo, hope it goes well!
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

Cheers Darren. Lol I'll be sure to keep well away from those coils. It's one thing I hate and it's being zapped.

And Tim can't wait to hear results of the ute and exa, cheers man.

Dyno day today. Would of loved to be there but I'm stuck at work, my bro is taking care of it and will have the results this Arvo. I just hope all goes well on 20psi
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

well here is my last and final tune on this car and im pritty happy with the results, considering its a bog stock bottom end with std pistons :? anyways the final print out is on 17psi of boost altho it was up on 20psi and the power kept climbing over 220 hp and back off cause we maxed out as the lt10s only has a 20psi map and my shitty 2way boost controller was spiking so the tuner recomended we only run 17psi, the tuner was supprised and cheering the lil puz box cracked 200hp and so were some of the rotor boys that were hanging around, anyways no more stuffing around chasing more hp im happy with where its at, it'l just get servicing from now on....

last tune

today
Last edited by JETETT on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

not bad man, i got about the same with my old engine..well 147kw, good usable power for street use i found.
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

cheers tim, took it out for a drive last night for the firts time after the tune and its awsome once the turbo finally kicks in lol, would of made alot more power with a smaller turbo, but any case it chews tyres 1st to 3rd, will take it for a run at WSID next wed night

cheers
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

we need to turn that HP into Kw :P
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

Insane_N12 wrote:we need to turn that HP into Kw :P
:D :D :D

ill reach over 200kw with a bigger map say 27psi of boost and upgrade the fuel system and my be even E85 and decent intercooler...

booked in on a Mainline dyno next week for a proper look into things and ill go from there, its hard to give up on these shit boxes, misses is gonna kill me if i do any more to it...

some goddies arrived today a swift gti twin cam head :D and a 4age twin cam head looking at possible modification and possible mating of these heads onto the e15 block. my built gtir engine is sitting there looking at me doing these ones :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

cheers
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

lol now were talking.

Lol i know what u mean with spending money on em. The bravo all i had to do was replace the headgasket and i woulda been fine...but nooo.
My frame of mind, well if were gunna do the headgasket,mayaswell put forged pistons in, if im gunna do that mayaswell work the head, if im gunna do that mayaswell turbo convert it, if im gunna do that......etc, domino effect! a simple $100 excercise now 4grand lmao...ah fml lol
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

Gear box is goneski, second gear full noise and bang, I suspect it's the input shaft, will pull out tomorrow after work and inspect
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

JETETT wrote: some goddies arrived today a swift gti twin cam head :D and a 4age twin cam head looking at possible modification and possible mating of these heads onto the e15 block.
cheers
Sadly they dont. not even close. Its all been tried.
L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.