N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

LETS START AGAIN - ETEEZA

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
ETEEZA

Post by ETEEZA »

Ben Hewitson wrote:i'd take a widebody starion over an ET or EXA anyday... even at double the price. 4G63 would eat anything nissan made. especially the older 12mm head bolt versions..

hey ETEEZA.. you putting one of them in your ET?

maybe if i snap it,i might put a 4G63 in my CYBORG,though i like a RX7 series 8 far more....so not sure...for now its the ET,and thats it
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Ok gentlemen
have to weild the big stick here.
Shane reminded you and made it quite clear in a previous post and was ignored so one last time.

This thread is ETEEZAS about his fulli CUSHTIM ride. Its not a general discussion thread, please keep it to topic.

If you want to chat about R33's, galants, Starions, Cordias and other cars do so in the OFF TOPIC section and leave this thread for ETEEZA's posts and comments on his ride.

Any further off topic posts in this thread will result in the thread being locked to all but ETEEZA and all off topic posts removed.

Thanks for understanding.

Have a nice day.
L8tr
Evan
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

"ALMOST TIME TO RACE"
ETEEZA

FINAL LOOK

Post by ETEEZA »

Here we have a picture of the FINAL LOOK of the ET, i will post up either a DYNO run next or even a DYNO SHEET....

BennyET

Post by BennyET »

show us something we haven't seen... whats with keeping it all a mystery? :?
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

What's with the LH headlight? Looks like it's about to fall on the road.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

what turbo are you running if you want to buy Panda's?
ETEEZA

Post by ETEEZA »

BennyET wrote:Image
show us something we haven't seen... whats with keeping it all a mystery? :?

its not a mystery....i just thought it would be better if i just went to the track and then put up the video....i dont exactly want everyone knowing exactly what ive done....i dont mind telling a few things,but not everything....after all,when i needed help building a box or an engine,no one on here wanted to help,only a handful of guys,those are the guys i respect...now all of a sudden everyone wants to know....be patient guys
ETEEZA

Post by ETEEZA »

The Renegade wrote:What's with the LH headlight? Looks like it's about to fall on the road.

it just aint adjusted right....it needs adjustment from the headlight bracket....im happy with the way it looks,even if it does look like its sleeping on one side....
ETEEZA

Post by ETEEZA »

et.turbo.dude wrote:what turbo are you running if you want to buy Panda's?

im running a T28 S15 Spec R turbo.....T2 is too small,T25 doesnt handle 15psi too well,so i got that S15 turbo,good for 320hp....though im going for over 400hp at the flywheel...so i need a slightly bigger one
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

ETEEZA wrote:

im running a T28 S15 Spec R turbo.....T2 is too small,T25 doesnt handle 15psi too well,so i got that S15 turbo,good for 320hp....though im going for over 400hp at the flywheel...so i need a slightly bigger one
LMAO. Your gonna need some serious kung fu ka pow parts for that and alot more then 1.21 gigawatts
new project to start some time this year
ETEEZA

Post by ETEEZA »

KILNIT wrote:
ETEEZA wrote:

LMAO. Your gonna need some serious kung fu ka pow parts for that and alot more then 1.21 gigawatts

Yeah,it's called GCG turbochargers in SYDNEY, NSW, they have whatever TURBO you want
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

400 fly wheel HP. thats pretty ambitious! whats that about 320/330 ATW HP roughly? she'll be very laggy! maybe you should talk to Dan from MRD to see what he did for his gearbox, driveshafts and cv's. how much boost are you looking at for the track? it will have to be a shitload to take out the number 1 spot considering what TUFFET has in store.
it's all going to be very serious soon! :wink:
ETEEZA

Post by ETEEZA »

et.turbo.dude wrote:400 fly wheel HP. thats pretty ambitious! whats that about 320/330 ATW HP roughly? she'll be very laggy! maybe you should talk to Dan from MRD to see what he did for his gearbox, driveshafts and cv's. how much boost are you looking at for the track? it will have to be a shitload to take out the number 1 spot considering what TUFFET has in store.
it's all going to be very serious soon! :wink:

yeah it is around 320-330 HP at the wheels....im happy with 240kilowatts at the wheels....lets see how i go.....Dan now has a DOG-BOX from what he told me last,thats why he SOLD the last gearbox....CV joints,i think he just uses standard ones or maybe even BILLET ones,though STANDARD CV's can take alot...not sure on CV's....oh yeah,its going to get serious soon,im looking at around 30psi for the track.....cant wait
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

you'll need more than 30psi to get near TUFFET. i think he is using custom CV's and shafts. he was breaking the standard CV's last time. there's no way the standard ones will take what he's going to throw at em!
but it will also come down to traction. which Dan has really tried to sort out this time!
it will be interesting to see how far into the 10's these things will get.