N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

joshes et

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
et 1500

joshes et

Post by et 1500 »

Name: josh

Year / Model: 1984 Nissan N12 ET Pulsar Turbo 1.5 Litre

Colour: white

Period of ownership: 4 months

Engine mods:

BOV
K&N Pod
2 1/2" Exhaust - Turbo back
vl fuel pump
vl injectors
Interior Mods:
t 28 garret turbo
sports wheel
venom boost gadge

Exterior Mods:
body kit (not sure wat brand )
pedders lowerd springs & shocks front and rear
Wheels: Stock na et wheels

FUTURE PLANS :
respray black
rebuild motor
17inch wheels
intercool

congers87@hotmail.com

Post by congers87@hotmail.com »

Nice one. Give that bad boy a clean though. This thing was on ebay a little while ago. From Bordertown I think. Where in Adelaide are you? Good luck with the build.

Congers
Mortein kills 99% of household bugs. Chuck Norris kills 100% of whatever the fuck he likes.
et 1500

Post by et 1500 »

congers87@hotmail.com wrote:Nice one. Give that bad boy a clean though. This thing was on ebay a little while ago. From Bordertown I think. Where in Adelaide are you? Good luck with the build.

Congers

yea dude never saw it on ebay but found it on gumtree im from the adelaide hills man wall a hell of a drive out there and atm car wont start i think its the coil aye
congers87@hotmail.com

Post by congers87@hotmail.com »

Mad N12 is from the hills I think. Could be someone to talk to if you need a hand. If you have any problems post them in the General tech and mods section. Problems with these relics can be as simple/stupid as a worn fuel reg vacuum hose, shit water temp sensor, ecu connector etc etc. If you give enough detail of your problem, people on here will sought you out. Let us know how you go.

Congers
Mortein kills 99% of household bugs. Chuck Norris kills 100% of whatever the fuck he likes.
et 1500

Post by et 1500 »

congers87@hotmail.com wrote:Mad N12 is from the hills I think. Could be someone to talk to if you need a hand. If you have any problems post them in the General tech and mods section. Problems with these relics can be as simple/stupid as a worn fuel reg vacuum hose, shit water temp sensor, ecu connector etc etc. If you give enough detail of your problem, people on here will sought you out. Let us know how you go.

Congers
yea dude mad n12 is selling me some parts which should hopefully fix my problem i have a strong feeling its the coil or the little resistor on top because i think it got water in there and from wat i understand from wat that thing does water is bad for it cheers for the help mate
et 1500

Post by et 1500 »

thought i may as well put up pics of motor just re plummed air hoses with blue sillicon

Image[/img]
etking

Post by etking »

turn your AFM the right way up!
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Never mind that, move it next to the turbo!
et 1500

Post by et 1500 »

thought id put up a photo of wat it looks like now
madn12

Post by madn12 »

nomally i dont like the slim front on ets but that doesnt look bad at all with the kit. managed to get it running?
85 n12 n/a manual pulsar - extractors | muffler | coilovers <gone
86 n12 et pulsar - vl tb | pod | coilovers | full kit
88 tn magna with worked n/a motor
96 te magna dumped on 18"s
02 tj VRX
et 1500

Post by et 1500 »

madn12 wrote:nomally i dont like the slim front on ets but that doesnt look bad at all with the kit. managed to get it running?
thanx man i think it looks good umm yea got it running but now wen u give it throttle it chokes and has massive splutters of power loss so not sure wats going on there
ST3LTH

Post by ST3LTH »

wiggle ecu plugs mate. sometimes the slightest touch will cure it. i think it was mainly the middle section of the plug on mine. easy enough to give it a tap while driving.