N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Hey peoples of n12turbo, [dan_sr20]

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
dan_sr20

Hey peoples of n12turbo, [dan_sr20]

Post by dan_sr20 »

Hi everyone,

I'd just like to introduce myself formally on the forum. Ive been browsing the forum for ages now, just got my membership the other day. My names Daniel as you could probably figure out but as for the sr20 part, i dont have one. Long story short, i sold an sr20 a while ago and i made an email address with the name dan_sr20 for buyers to access and its kinda stuck since then.

I'm from melbourne's south eastern suburbs an have owned my car, the n12 et (et's are better than exa's lol, nah just playin there both fat) for bout 2 years. I'm now building my second engine as best i can, hopefully itll go further than the first which blooo up cause of a fucked tune during the first 1000 k's.

Anyway enbough blabber, i'll post up some pics and stats on the car real soon, its so close to being elegable as a car and so far off what i want it to beonce im done with it, but i'll post it up soon as.

Thanks everyone, by far, this is the best forum ever!!

Daniel [dan_sr20@yahoo.com.au]... go n12's (i constantly say that hoping they'll deside to treat me right for a change!)
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

welcome to the forum mate. enjoy your stay, coz you'll be here for awhile.
and go the et's! :lol:
Ben Hewitson

Post by Ben Hewitson »

go the EXA.. lol. down to ET's... ahaha. .jokes jokes.. Welcome dude. better luck with the second exa, i know how you feel, i've been through 3 builds and 6 head gaskets on the one motor.. get some pics up and show us your ride..

HewiB
Uncie-G wrote: As for the drift steering wheel, if you use this combined with earthing kit at the same time the overall road feel and torque steer gets reduced.
EXA_LENT

Post by EXA_LENT »

Not that i have been a member too long ( a tool my whole life but not a member) but welcome.
And dont go putting down the sleek stylings and attractive lines that make the exa one of the most desirable cars on the road. (just joking)
enjoy.
Adrian
Extraterrestrial ET

Post by Extraterrestrial ET »

Hey mate, Welcome! i'm just new also. been to the old site a few times just for browsing. Cant wait too see your car ey!
P.s. the ET is a little nicer than the Exa's huh huh :roll:
both nice 8)
A car is much like your woman!, Except ur car is always on all 4s