N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

My exa buildup

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

So at the end of the day, given you admit to the driver learning the track which is most likely what skewed the results, those claims, which is all they are, are pretty much irrelevant.

I suggest you do some subjective AND successive dyno pulls first with and then without your ignition setup on a given engine setup to back your claims.
"Show me the money" basically!
Claiming even a second a lap due to ignition alone is close to preposterous.
Sorry M8 but Ive been around too long and Ive seen them come, and go making amazing claims.

Like I said, I have tried most systems on a variety of engine configs over the last 35 odd years and in my experience, the best improvements are made at very high boost levels where spark bowout becomes and issue and initial cold starts.
The rest is largely academic.

L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
pauly72

Post by pauly72 »

well thats sounds good to me like tass said get some dyno time to show us all what this thing of yours do mate and if it half as good as you say (and you get no more flack from Tass)then you got my order mate.like i said i love bling but it gotta do the job it i ment to do .

Pauly
chittie chittie bang bang
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

No, he wont.
In fact ill get first in line to order a couple!!!!!!!!

L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
pauly72

Post by pauly72 »

there you go kido,if you get the Tass tick of approval,you have 3 to make up to start with. Just think what that exa you want to build will be like.
So off you go to the dyno,$300 should prove your clams nicely i think.Just make sure the is in A1 running order and if it what you say it will do what you say on the dyno if it will do it anywhere mate

Pauly
chittie chittie bang bang
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Here's an ignition setup that might deliver a bit more power...

Ima chargin up mah lazer