N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Jay's ET

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
japcrap

Jay's ET

Post by japcrap »

Hey everyone I think it was about time for me to blog about my weekend car.

Name: Jay R
Year/ Model: 87 ET
Colour: bottecelli blue
Period of ownership: since 2001

Performance: tba

Engine Mods: garrett gt2560r, microtech lt8 with hand controller, bosch 715 multi coils with 8.8 top gun leads, custom made exhaust manifold, vl tb, 3inch turbo back straight through exhaust with a lukeys muffler and hotdog, turbosmart 38mm streetgate series 2 with screamer pipe, bosch 040 fuel pump, ca18det injectors, drift bov, turbosmart street eboost boost controller, large fmic with deltafins, bmc enclosed air intake, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, exedy heavy duty organic clutch, lightened flywheel, oil catch can, hid lights, turbosmart and drift silicone hoses, previous owner has ported and polished, bored and honed engine internals

Interior Mods: genuine old school sparco pedals, deep dish drift steering wheel with sparco horn button, drift carbonfibre gearknob, digital turbo timer, sony bluetooth head unit, a pair of sony 6x9s, speco pillar boost gauge, plush carpet, cobra alarm system with central locking. Apart from these everything is stock and original got the interior detailed twice to get rid of every stain to be seen

Exterior Mods and Suspension: front and rear koni red adjustables on pedders springs, whiteline performance front and rear swaybars, polyurethane bushings, solid polyurethane engine mounts, front strut bar, slotted reversed front and rear brakes, braided brake lines, solex locks, full ET bodykit, car fully resprayed from silver to bottecelli blue, rust free rear spoiler, rust free car :)

Wheels: bsa octopus 16inch resprayed to gloss black, falken tyres, 40mm wheel spacers

Last edited by japcrap on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Nature makes only dumb animals. We owe the fools to society.
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

me likey........
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Looks tide. Need more info. Shame about the front lip tho :(
EXAMADNESS

Post by EXAMADNESS »

Looks very tidy, nice :wink:
Mazda FE powered 2.0 16v N12 exa : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6592
Mazda 2.5 v6 KLDE into Nissan Exa "project" : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7442
evski88

Post by evski88 »

very nice et you have there m8 that blue is a awesome colour.

Re: **

Post by EXAMADNESS »

evski88 wrote:that blue is a awesome colour.
Indeed :wink:
Mazda FE powered 2.0 16v N12 exa : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6592
Mazda 2.5 v6 KLDE into Nissan Exa "project" : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7442
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

about time you posted it up here man. you know i like it :wink:
congers87@hotmail.com

Post by congers87@hotmail.com »

Clean, tidy and simple. Verrrrrrry Niiiice. I like
Mortein kills 99% of household bugs. Chuck Norris kills 100% of whatever the fuck he likes.
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

photoglossy wrote:Looks tide. Need more info. Shame about the front lip tho :(
I actually like the lips like that. Its even better now since the picture now that i have a larger cooler in place. Plus i didnt want to show no piping work while the cooler is hanging out grinning :lol:
Ash I have only fiigured out recently how to load pics up hehe
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

ok i didnt took much photo at all of this car so here are some photos that my friend took when the car was on the process of getting resprayed

japcrap

Post by japcrap »

just a quick pic of the larger fmic

japcrap

blast from the past

Post by japcrap »

just some photos i have found on my old pc of my other previous ETs. ive just only notice that my wheels have been past around a few times lol.

My first ET

My 2nd ET
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

Looks tidy! And the rims look a lot better now, nice work!
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
et_sleeper

Post by et_sleeper »

Very nice mate. Looks tidy. I've just finished doing mine up recently and have a very similar setup to yours, except a stock ca18det engine instead of an e15et with worked internals and some other minor differences. I had some minor issues on the dyno with mine recently that are mostly fixed up now & due to go back on the dyno in a few weeks again. I would be keen to know what sort of power yours makes so I have an idea what mine should be getting close to.

Cheers.
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

et_sleeper wrote:Very nice mate. Looks tidy. I've just finished doing mine up recently and have a very similar setup to yours, except a stock ca18det engine instead of an e15et with worked internals and some other minor differences. I had some minor issues on the dyno with mine recently that are mostly fixed up now & due to go back on the dyno in a few weeks again. I would be keen to know what sort of power yours makes so I have an idea what mine should be getting close to.

Cheers.
bro with your setup you would achieve greater output than i would. im guessing ill be around the 140kw mark. as soon as i get some free time i would get my car dyno tuned. atm it eating fuel like theres no tomorrow. 230kms per full tank