N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Bretts pulsar et

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Damo

Post by Damo »

Is it just me, or does that ^^^^^^^ look small?

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
mad_cow521

Post by mad_cow521 »

button clutch musnt have been t cheap, specially cause et's arent awfully common, let alone how many use button clutchs..

love the car tho, im painting my blue one white soon.. gives me a great idea of what it'll look like.. just do us a favour n ditch the red wiper arms?? hahahaha
skez

Post by skez »

yeh lad its small coz its for a 1.5 pulsar lol nah i no wat ya mean skylines and shit usually have 5 pucks i think and there about $400-450 not that bad really compared to getting one for a skyline etc..and the red wipers were on it when i got it, they dont bother me but i gotta get new ones anyway as i dont think there is blades in them but yeh they will be black put the engine in before just the mounts, at the end of the day fuck front wheel drives shit me off in so many ways
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

And your going to seriously be shitted off further when you drive that thing around with that clutch setup as pretty as it looks.
However, keep telling yourself you like it, as thats the only reason plenty of punters leave them in!!!!!

L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
skez

Post by skez »

yeh all good and its because i am sick of slipping clutches and i would slip a heavy duty one from driving like a wanker, so ill give a button a go, so yeh should be able to drop it in a high gear and smoke the wheels not the clutch this time, im not worried about drivabilty so ill see how it goes
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Ummm mayyyyte. I think you might be juuusst in the wrong car if thats what gives you wood!

With that clutch, and that kind of treatment, I can see you trawling the "For Sales" looking for gearboxes and driveshafts.
Their not tough enough on these cars and WILL break. I predict your first failure will be pulling a handful of teeth off the crownwheel!
Thats the nice thing about an organic clutch, it WONT hook up violently and is what protects a N12 driveline.

You really need a top loader and a nine inch in front of something with more cylinders!!!

However, its your ride and you are entitled to treat it in any way you like!
I can see many a tow home on the slidebed for you.

:shock: :shock: 8) 8) :lol: :lol:

Good luck dude!
E
skez

Post by skez »

i got 2 spare gearboxes and driveshafts lol and im not going to be that hard on the car, im not a retarded driver that breaks shit coz i cant drive or drive a manuel,well within reason anyway, and yeh the tow truck blokes no me pretty well from previos shit cars including one with a nine inch, and toploaders are shit i hate them
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Hahahahahah over 1000Hp wont break a decent top loader and a 9".
U broke those then they were already broken lmao!!!
L8r
E
skez

Post by skez »

nah didnt break the nine inch broke both axles in a stock xd diff, then went a gt nine inch and detroit, and top loaders are tuff but still are a 4speed manuel which sux my brothers xe had a fair bit of power and the top loader in it wouldnt change properly (as in was hard to get in gear at high rpm when racing) evan after buying a 2grand clutch there is a reason why top loaders do it just cant remember and dont care bout that shit anymore think he was going to dog box it but anyway, but yeh i got a pulsar now fuck yeh lol nah i like trying different cars so thought i might try a frontwheel drive with some power should be different experience
skez

Post by skez »

This is how it currently is

Last edited by skez on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skez

Post by skez »

i bought a stock turbo just to get it going and thought it would be easier to rego without cutting holes etc for the front mount intercooler,i am trying to sell this car now as i have a r32 skyline, but anyway i might get a t25 turbo for it and do a bit here and there, and also the button clutch is good its not hard to drive with etc..
Et_Boy93

Post by Et_Boy93 »

how much you looking to sell for?
skez

Post by skez »

depends how much more work i do to it i been doing a bit to it here and there put a new water pump in today as well as greddy turbo timer and autometer gauges, im also selling a suzuki mighty boy so which ever one doesnt sell i will keep, but yeh still thinking about keeping the n12 anyway but yeh i hve a r32 skyline that i would rather be spending money on
skez

Post by skez »

HID,s
skez

Post by skez »

i seriously want to put a t28 on and a nitrous kit