N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Hey Guys check out the pics

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

evski88 wrote:Yeah man i live down there. ive had no prob with the police so far except i got pulled over on friday tho he thought it was 2 low and got his tape and his book out but i had like 2mm to spare on every wheel =) ET 1 COPS 0 then he asked about my blowoff valve but i said it was seized and just 4 looks and when he asked if i could rev it i said i can only rev it to 3000rpm cause its running in and reving it ova would void my warranty so he didnt make me and i drove away ET 2 COPS 0 lol

and cant wait 2 see you crusin in yours spewin you wernt sunday night i would of recognised you then =)
don't brag, be thankful you had a decent guy stop you.

C
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

you must have got the best cops out here! One look at that intercooler hanging out on Anderson Walk and it should have been Regency 4 Sure!!! Good one, I might be able to start driving mine on weekends without getting it defected
(quivers with anticipation...........)

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
evski88

Post by evski88 »

you should be ok i went threw a breatho in semaphore sat day night and was sitting behind a D and they didnt look like they really cared was shitting it tho lol touch wood and if i do get pulled ova i hope i get the same guy =)
evski88

Save em all

Post by evski88 »

i seen a pink ET in angle vale the other week and i have seen a grey 1 in these peoples front yard witing for the 4 sale sign 2 go up =) does any 1 kno how many are left in adelaide. O and i seen a 2 door langley n12turbo at pulsar parts looked awesome with 2doors
BADET-4

Re: Save em all

Post by BADET-4 »

evski88 wrote:i seen a pink ET in angle vale the other week and i have seen a grey 1 in these peoples front yard witing for the 4 sale sign 2 go up =) does any 1 kno how many are left in adelaide. O and i seen a 2 door langley n12turbo at pulsar parts looked awesome with 2doors
Grey one? I see it everyday, I work across the road From Adelaide Jap

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

evski88 wrote:Yeah man i live down there. ive had no prob with the police so far except i got pulled over on friday tho he thought it was 2 low and got his tape and his book out but i had like 2mm to spare on every wheel =) ET 1 COPS 0 then he asked about my blowoff valve but i said it was seized and just 4 looks and when he asked if i could rev it i said i can only rev it to 3000rpm cause its running in and reving it ova would void my warranty so he didnt make me and i drove away ET 2 COPS 0 lol

and cant wait 2 see you crusin in yours spewin you wernt sunday night i would of recognised you then =)
Dude i ow you a beer lol that was gold love it...you drink teds
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

Moved from other thread...
evski88 wrote:I have taken the beast off the road since the defect but now am gonna make it a track car pretty disappointed that i won't be drivin it as my daily but will enjoy boosting around the circuit :)
Timmzy wrote:Hey mate, try and keep it road registered if u can, so u can test mods and components sensibly as u go. If the car let's u down on expensive track days when u only complete a couple of laps - it grinds away at u. Just a friendly bit of advice :)

oh and don't fuck with the engine too much. More power will be the least of your worries when on the track - and you don't wAnt to pop a headgasket on the first outing- ask callum... Check and adjust clutch, cooling and brakes before going. Make sure u have a really good seat and harness as a minimum before going out.

Pm me or callum if u want any advice on stuff. More than happy to share with a fellow circuiteer.

Darren
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

he he, Told ya

evski88

Post by evski88 »

ha ha you were wright 2 bad your not a administrator other wise your post woulda been helpfull not pointless its already been posted so there was really no point posting it up you couldn't move it just leave it up 2 the people in charge no 1 likes back seat drivers. so when are you gettin another n12 you shoulda kept your old 1

Post by BADET-4 »

Should i have kept my old one? Actually im in discussions with a member at the moment about buying their ET. Dude cut the shit about being an admin. You posted in the wrong spot & i told you. So did 3 other people. Get over it and move on. See you around

evski88

Post by evski88 »

Just my opinion but i reckon you shoulda kept it et n12'z are awesome and when ya have a whole group of them 2 together it makes them fkn awesome lol and there ain't many people who have decent ones in Adelaide. and yours was pretty good try and get your old one back :).
No Wukkas see you around hopefully in a et ;)