N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Hey Guys check out the pics

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
evski88

Hey Guys check out the pics

Post by evski88 »

Hey i have been a member 4a while now but finally got pics and specs up let me know what yous think 0 and any cruises going on in adelaide

Name: Evan
Year/ Model: 87 ET Turbo
Colour: light blue
Period of ownership: 7months

Performance:

Engine Mods: SR20 DET Turbo, CA18DET injectors, RB30 throttle body, VR4 intercooler, microtech lt8 ECU, button racing clutch, Duel stage boost controller and 2 1/2 exhaust to cannon

Interior Mods: fairly original besides the boost gauge and sprayed door trims.

Exterior Mods: original et kit

Wheels: original et rims sprayed 2 match the car

Other: Its just been fully re-built just ran it in 2days ago but only running 7psi till everything is ran in still gets up and goes tho

Future Plans: get a dyno done i want 2 know how many hp/kw its got

Pics:http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu7/ ... to0188.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu7/ ... to0193.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu7/ ... to0189.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu7/ ... to0190.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu7/ ... to0192.jpg
:D
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

Hello and welcome!

Pretty neat looking ET you've got there! :D
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

I recognise this car... did you buy if of a member?
Callumgw

Re: Hey Guys check out the pics

Post by Callumgw »

hope you don't mind, but I added the image tags....
evski88 wrote: Image
BADET-4

Re: Hey Guys check out the pics

Post by BADET-4 »

[quote="evski88"]Hey i have been a member 4a while now but finally got pics and specs up let me know what yous think 0 and any cruises going on in adelaide

Name: Evan
Year/ Model: 87 ET Turbo
Colour: light blue
Period of ownership: 7months

Nice one, There will be cruises if we make them mate! Doesnt seem to have been any n12 cruises in the last few years here? Maybe we should pm local members and ask?

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
Sohcturbs

Post by Sohcturbs »

Nice man... real smooth.
Love the stock look aye.. tidy~!
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

yay finaly another adelaidian whoo ho i think i have seen you around mate do you live in the northan suburbs
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
evski88

evski88

Post by evski88 »

thanks 4 the feed back about my car guys =) and we have 2 ask em about those cruises BADET ( BRING BACK ET CRUISES ) lol =)=)=)

PhotoGlossy= im not sure if the people who had it before me were members but i got the names tho on the 01.05.87 Dr. philip Werchon bought it from Dave Boyd Nissan Semaphore park. then must of sold it to a James lawrie i dont kno when i cant find the papers for that but then i seen 4sale in a car yard on taylors road vagina S.A. and picked it up for $3,100 then took it home
and the receipts added up to $16,000 a bit more =) i was amazed i got the biggest receipt book for this car lol but then 3weeks after i had it i blew a piston ring =( so put it in for a full rebuid then 5months and $3,900 latter its back and now on n12.com ready to cruise =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ET rider= yeah i do havnt seen you tho were you driving your ET. You kno Ryan hay he lives in Elizibeth nice car anyway man i read some of your posts and the same stuff that happend 2 you happend 2 me lol i had the original pulsar carbe then sold that and got a white et i had 4 ages had it rebuilt twice from this dodgy mechanic on anderson walk not mentioning any names cough cough LURCHES MECHANICAL AUTO'S cough cough then it blew again and i found out he put all non turbo gaskets and shit on it i was fuming so i sold that 2 a mate who wants 2 put the CA18 in it then i got this one =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xr6eta

Re: evski88

Post by xr6eta »

and the same stuff that happend 2 you happend 2 me lol i had the original pulsar carbe then sold that and got a white et i had 4 ages had it rebuilt twice from this dodgy mechanic on anderson walk not mentioning any names cough cough LURCHES MECHANICAL AUTO'S cough cough then it blew again and i found out he put all non turbo gaskets and shit on it i was fuming so i sold that 2 a mate who wants 2 put the CA18 in it then i got this one =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]

More than enough of you guys is SA. Has anyone kicked this dudes arse. Take him to the cleaners.
et_rider

Re: evski88

Post by et_rider »

evski88 wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ET rider= yeah i do havnt seen you tho were you driving your ET. You kno Ryan hay he lives in Elizibeth nice car anyway man i read some of your posts and the same stuff that happend 2 you happend 2 me lol i had the original pulsar carbe then sold that and got a white et i had 4 ages had it rebuilt twice from this dodgy mechanic on anderson walk not mentioning any names cough cough LURCHES MECHANICAL AUTO'S cough cough then it blew again and i found out he put all non turbo gaskets and shit on it i was fuming so i sold that 2 a mate who wants 2 put the CA18 in it then i got this one =)
Na you wouldnt have seen me mate myne has been of the road (peice of shit)for about 1 year 2 months 3days 7 hours aaaaaand 7 seconds lol

im look to catch up with BADET-4 so we should all look at catching up for a beer and talk cars lol
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

neat looking ET mate :wink:
evski88

Post by evski88 »

Na you wouldnt have seen me mate myne has been of the road (peice of shit)for about 1 year 2 months 3days 7 hours aaaaaand 7 seconds lol

im look to catch up with BADET-4 so we should all look at catching up for a beer and talk cars lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats wrong with it man if you need parts i have a few spare =) i got a head wire loom & the computer i think, stock turbo pipes a dizzy, stock throttle body with the air manifold i prob got more but thats what i can remember i have.

and about that beer sounds good man =)
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

Hey mate saw you last night! You were coming down anderson walk and turned down a road past the train station. Do you live down there? I live in Andrews Farm. I was in my Red VZ when i saw you. Nearly snapped my neck lookin back, First time i've seen an ET on the road in years! Nice. Hopefully next ti me i see you ill be in my ET (only wasnt coz scared of gettin it defected) so then you'll see me!!

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
evski88

Post by evski88 »

Yeah man i live down there. ive had no prob with the police so far except i got pulled over on friday tho he thought it was 2 low and got his tape and his book out but i had like 2mm to spare on every wheel =) ET 1 COPS 0 then he asked about my blowoff valve but i said it was seized and just 4 looks and when he asked if i could rev it i said i can only rev it to 3000rpm cause its running in and reving it ova would void my warranty so he didnt make me and i drove away ET 2 COPS 0 lol

and cant wait 2 see you crusin in yours spewin you wernt sunday night i would of recognised you then =)
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

evski88 wrote:then he asked about my blowoff valve but i said it was seized and just 4 looks and when he asked if i could rev it i said i can only rev it to 3000rpm cause its running in and reving it ova would void my warranty so he didnt make me and i drove away ET 2 COPS 0 lol
Nice one : D