N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

CONGERS N12 EXA, long distance purchase

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Fuck me, that is mint! Wish mine looked so new.
congers87@hotmail.com wrote:Replaced cracked dash!
I'm guessing that exclamation mark means you had to figure it out yourself, having missed my thread on it.
congers87@hotmail.com

Post by congers87@hotmail.com »

And I haven't posted any pics of the interior! Easily more schmick on the inside. Yeah I should have said replaced the crash pad and that was the old car. It is a prick of a job and without removing the whole dash I imagine it is hard to get a good fit. I used some liquid nails having no idea about adhesives and couldn't get a nice bond. Oh well current interior has no, rips, tears or fading. The back seats had a seat cover from near factory. Keep the re carnation going Kimmo.
Mortein kills 99% of household bugs. Chuck Norris kills 100% of whatever the fuck he likes.
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Just having a bit of a breather over Chrissie before I pull the bastard halfway apart again to swap the loom.

It'll be regoed before the end of January, with a bit of luck. Biggest fuck-around will prolly be getting a stock exhaust and modding it to bolt onto my dump... total PITA considering I'll only be wearing it for a RWC. Prolly have to dick around under the bonnet too... hopefully I'll only have to stick a shroud on my pod.
congers87@hotmail.com

RWC must suck dick. God bless the relaxed South Australian road regulations
Mortein kills 99% of household bugs. Chuck Norris kills 100% of whatever the fuck he likes.
madn12

Post by madn12 »

wow thats hella clean good find!
congers87@hotmail.com wrote:Im gonna rip of all the good shit from the fucked exa and then scrap the rest. Any enquiries for bits welcomed. So watch this space.
dont have a motor left by any chance?
85 n12 n/a manual pulsar - extractors | muffler | coilovers <gone
86 n12 et pulsar - vl tb | pod | coilovers | full kit
88 tn magna with worked n/a motor
96 te magna dumped on 18"s
02 tj VRX
congers87@hotmail.com

I'm gonna use this thread to see if anyone has a spare intake pipe from log to turbo off a stock high mount turbo setup. I tried in WTB with no success. Cheers

Mad N12......I do but should be removing it next week and putting on a stand for personal use. Sorry. If dad really looses his shit and it has to go I'll let you know.
madn12

Post by madn12 »

cheers :)
85 n12 n/a manual pulsar - extractors | muffler | coilovers <gone
86 n12 et pulsar - vl tb | pod | coilovers | full kit
88 tn magna with worked n/a motor
96 te magna dumped on 18"s
02 tj VRX