N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

VIRGIN N12 Turbo posting

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
congers87@hotmail.com

VIRGIN N12 Turbo posting

Post by congers87@hotmail.com »

Hi N12 Fraternity,

Name is Chris from Adelaide. I had a gold N12 exa back in 2006. Built it up, refreshed block, usual mods relocated afm, exedy clutch, T25g, made my own 2.5" dump, 2.5" exhaust, jap spec inlet, frontmount, lowered, home port job/match port. very clean with ET mags. Made 77 KW atw on stock boost. So I'm not sure how much a % increase this is from the 74ish kw facory claim at the fly?? For some dumb fuck reason I sold it 4 months after building it to chase a motorbike license and buy a bike. And I know the lacky I sold it to would have undone all my efforts in no time. FUCK. I never even saw upped boost :(. Oh well I was 18 and a dickhead. However at least the pulling apart and building side of things taught me a lot and was a shitload of fun. Anyway I have regreted selling it ever since and am planning the next build. I have been in the Netherlands since april playing ball. Have been bored as fuck and been keeping an eye on this forum and e-bay :). Some of the recent threads have had me in stitches (Tas, Android, Callum) funny shit. I use to get on nissanexa.com a bit but that forum is up shit creek n12 wise.I don't have the exa yet but have bought a couple goodies from e-bay to get the juices flowin. My old ride had the plates UBJ-572 for any Adeladians. Seen it? My incling is it's in U-Pull it (scrapyard) after some fucker blew it to pieces. Hope the forum stays strong. I will be home in december and then the hunt begins for the elusive door wedge automobile. Here's the goodies and one of me stoned in amsterdam (guy in black) for good measure!!!

Cheers,
Chris

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... =721202029

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... 202029[url][/url]

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... 202029[url][/url]
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Hello Chris. welcome back to the small but friendly N12 Turbo world. i hope you find a decent door wedge to build up. i'm guessing you'll be doing quite a few mods and upping the boost this time then :wink:
congers87@hotmail.com

Post by congers87@hotmail.com »

Thanks mate. Plan is to build up an e16 stroker on a spare engine while just getting the exa running well, and working on the handling and aethetics . I don't want to molest the Stock look too much. Just lowered, plain mags, and clean. Will base the build upon those before me. Really like Kanes build + add a few of my own touches. I think the car will be a rolling jaycar promotion when all is done. I love gadgets. Where are most of the guys from active on the forum?
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

I think this thread better fits in the members section.
keep us updated here M8.
Welcome to the forum. Gald you enjoy, the "social" feel of the place!!!!
L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

congers87@hotmail.com wrote:. Really like Kanes build
:wink: