N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

my EU spec N13-a little lonely around here :)

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
panagiwtis N13

my EU spec N13-a little lonely around here :)

Post by panagiwtis N13 »

this is my 1988 model N13 that i have.it is fitted for now with an E13S engine with no modifications except better spark plugs (8mm) and a free-frow REMUS rear silencer.BC sports fully adjustable alluminium top mounted coilovers (5kg frront-4kg rear).rossam voltage stabilizer (the little back box behind the ignition coil).OMEX speed system (rev limiter with shift light).resprayed before 4 years.team dynamics model:ZETA 6,5x15 rims with 195/50/15 bridgestone turanza tires (not for long).apexi turbo timer with HKS harness.white led dash kit (it gives a very light blue colour).steering whell from B12 sunny coupe (it is similar to your N13 pulsar vector sss).jdm clear front indicators.bi-xenon kit 4300K.remanufactured front and rear seats and i also added an air condition for the hot days (when it's on i think i drive a N13 with an E10S engine-lol).tinted windows and car is debadged in order to give a more "clear" look.

future mods:to place my RRC ET engine (at last!),electric powered windows,cusco front strut brace,GTi-R front calipers with disks,N13 GTI rear calipers with disks,goodridge brake lines,whiteline front and rear anti-roll bars and of course nolathane kit front and rear.
(in the engine bay photo i still have the old spark plugs-new are blue colour)
hope you like it,cheers! :)
Last edited by panagiwtis N13 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
i don't care:
if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor.
If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Very tidy. E15?
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Yeah, sweet...

That would look pretty cool with the window frames and mirrors blacked out...

Wait, what do I mean, would? Does.

panagiwtis N13

Post by panagiwtis N13 »

Kimmo the mirrors were non painted from factory and window frames as i remember were painted at the car's colour.(i have an old phto of the car when it was 4 or 5 years old).i've seen N13 with black frames and..ok it is still also nice. :D
i don't care:
if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

very neat and clean N13 dude! :wink:
panagiwtis N13

Post by panagiwtis N13 »

i'm glad you like it mate.i am rebuilding this car for almost 4 years and i am taking care of it as much as i can! :wink:
i don't care:
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

panagiwtis N13 wrote:i'm glad you like it mate.i am rebuilding this car for almost 4 years and i am taking care of it as much as i can! :wink:
don't worry, it's showing! very nice. it will be even cooler with some boost shoved into it!
panagiwtis N13

Post by panagiwtis N13 »

Ash,you are absolutely right! E13S is a very "honest" engine but... anyway i should have placed ET a long time ago but some family and economical problems occured but everything right now it's ok luckily.
i don't care:
panagiwtis N13

Post by panagiwtis N13 »

photoglossy it is not E15,it is E13.
i don't care: