N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

my killer et

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
tim

my killer et

Post by tim »

this is my et it has 92kw and heaps of mods need to get more fuel so i can run more boost and get heaps more kw i need a fuel regulator so i can run more psi im run 9.5 at the moment

Last edited by tim on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
raddavey

Post by raddavey »

Fix the link!
ACL Pistons, 226/236 cam, T28 Turbo, FMIC, FJ20T Injectors, Wolf V4 ECU, NPC Clutch, VL TB, Custom High Mount Manifold, N13 Internals G/B, 3" SS Exhaust, Walbro 500hp Pump.
237hp@18psi
13.52@108.95mph (street trim, leaky hg)
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

Dude, you have messed up the tags! You can't put another [tag] inside a tag like [th[tag]is]. You will want the tags to go like this: [tag][tag2][/tag2][/tag].

Your car looks great! :D
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
tim

Post by tim »

raddavey wrote:Fix the link!
im new to n12 turbo.com can you help me with relocating the air flow meter
ETONE

Post by ETONE »

Remember, nothings ever BOLT ON.
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Looks very tidy.
+1

You won't believe how worth doing that is. You know how you had to learn to use the clutch to lift off in second? No more. Much better throttle response, and it sounds miles better.

Also, Imageshack gives ghey thumbnail. It's better if you use the direct link so folks don't have load up the stupid page around the pic...

You can just paste the thumbnail code, then just copy the 'Full Size' link and paste it over the url bit in the code, like so:

A little bit of extra hassle, but it's no big deal if you use ctrl-c & ctrl-v, and it's much nicer...

Or, just post the whole pic, since they're only 640x480.
tim

Post by tim »

Kimmo wrote:Looks very tidy.
+1

You won't believe how worth doing that is. You know how you had to learn to use the clutch to lift off in second? No more. Much better throttle response, and it sounds miles better.

Also, Imageshack gives ghey thumbnail. It's better if you use the direct link so folks don't have load up the stupid page around the pic...

You can just paste the thumbnail code, then just copy the 'Full Size' link and paste it over the url bit in the code, like so:

A little bit of extra hassle, but it's no big deal if you use ctrl-c & ctrl-v, and it's much nicer...

Or, just post the whole pic, since they're only 640x480.
thanks for that i need to get more soi i can run more boost
Damo

Post by Damo »

Your standard reg, pump, injectors and filter is good for 120-130kw, from 12-14psi.

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Gee they look tidy in plain white. Plain any colour looks tidy actually.
Im not too sure about that flywire where the grille used to be but each his own in styling.
Tidy little car there M8.

L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

I reckon the mesh would look pretty good in black, within the original grille surround...
tim

Post by tim »

Damo wrote:Your standard reg, pump, injectors and filter is good for 120-130kw, from 12-14psi.

Damo
the bloke that dynod it said that if he boosts it past 9.5 with out getting more fuel it could kill the motor
tim

Post by tim »

Kimmo wrote:I reckon the mesh would look pretty good in black, within the original grille surround...
i have a brand new standed grill on it now
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

tim wrote:
Damo wrote:Your standard reg, pump, injectors and filter is good for 120-130kw, from 12-14psi.

Damo
the bloke that dynod it said that if he boosts it past 9.5 with out getting more fuel it could kill the motor
18psi sure will! lol

the standard fuel system is usually good till 13-14 psi. in most cases it seems.
tim

Post by tim »

Ash wrote:
tim wrote:

Damo
18psi sure will! lol

the standard fuel system is usually good till 13-14 psi. in most cases it seems.
do you no what is different between the square timeing cover motor and the round timeing cover motor
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

Out of interest why don't you list the mods so we can see where you're going with it. Are those pipes running through an intercooler that is not visible in the pics and what size turbo is that. From what I've read on here, there are some pretty potent engines running the standard reg.