N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

born2run's ETB055

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
born2run

born2run's ETB055

Post by born2run »

Name: john. also known by my nicknames: johhnyboy, born2run, etbo55, grizzlybear.

Year/ Model: 04/1984 pulsar et turbo

Colour: factory nissan white

Period of ownership: 2.5 yrs. 12 months of it spent in the workshop

Performance: goes like a rocket hehehe. havent had it dynod with the newish setup. my first tune with jus the rrc motor, microtech n runin
10psi on highflowed t2 was 95kws atw

Engine Mods: rrc motor, vl throttlebody, s14 t28, custom made 3in dump pipe into 2.5in pipin with 4in custom cannon with 3in tip, fmic, microtech, pod filter with custom made inlet pipe for that nice dose sound, no bov, ca18det high flowed injectors.

Interior Mods: sports steerin wheel, custom shifter, gear knob, boost gauge, air fuel gauge, gizmo boost controller, microtechhand controller, factory seats with covers, basic stereo-prefer sound of motor than music.

Exterior Mods: 30mm lowered suspension, new suspension n steerin bushs, factory bodykit. makin look as subtle as possible.

Wheels: 16in starcorp rims

Future Plans: switch to coil pack setup or ca18t motor.

Pics:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 0efae3579a
born2run

Post by born2run »

and jus a quick note. sum mods that are listed are stil in the pipeline to get installed in the cumn wkks as imstil proceedin in the repair of the cars damages.
amraks

Post by amraks »

thank god i didn't need to sign up to facebook. never touching that.

looks good.
Amraks
born2run

Post by born2run »

hehe yeah its annoyin sumtyms. its hus how i keep in contact with sum ppl thats all.
n thanks for the compliment cuz.
born2run

Post by born2run »

def next mod when i got the cash together n when the e15t goes bang is a full house upgrade to ca18det setup.
got mate whos been playin with ca18s all his life so he's gona be a big help in that swap.
prob wil happen towards end of yr.