N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

[ EXAPPEALl ] MY N12 EXA

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Screamer is stupid... thats the point?

"Oh yea!!! lets listen to the power that im wasting by not putting through the turbo!!!" Fully Sik!
Last edited by photoglossy on Fri May 29, 2009 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

photoglossy wrote:Screamer is stupid... thats the point?

"Oh yea!!! lets lesten to the power that im wasting my not putting through the turbo!!!" Fully Sik!
fully sik... :P loose power through an internal gate yeah mayb but external vented to atmosphere i dont see how its just the gate cracking open and letting a controlled amount of exhaust gas out controlled by the gate
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

cars done and running, just need to get it registerd now grrr lol......

lil skid vid

Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Will you be able to get rego with those mods?
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

Hopefully. It's sat there for a year and half now at my old mans, I moved inter state so haunt had a chance but gonna train it over soon. C how we go
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

nice exa mate!
baz

Post by baz »

photoglossy wrote:Screamer is stupid... thats the point?

"Oh yea!!! lets listen to the power that im wasting by not putting through the turbo!!!" Fully Sik!
lol you obviously don't know squat about screamer pipes!..you just made yourself sound like a bigger twat than what you already are
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

lol, who wrote that?
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

Still have my exa , it's sitting at my old mans in wa =)... Since I've been here I've started a new project , another v8 commie =D lol but It's nearly time for me to bring my exa over here, and freshin it up abit (been sitting 2.5 years) .. Looking at good service and clean, brakes <--hopefully upgrade while I'm there., shocks <--hopefully go coilies and yeah she should be an alright little exa again =) .. My first two questions are , where would I start shopping to find coil overs for my Exa, secondly what's the norm for decent brake upgrades??
Last edited by [ EXAPPEAL ] on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

so im over in wa, went to fix the exa but had no luck... the car was stuck in gear, couldnt pull it out at all.. i had a mazda 323 years ago and that got stuck in 5th when the clutch flogged out so i bought a clutch in sa brought it here to fix it, we pulled the gbox out replaced the clutch and nothings changed except it has a brand new clutch... has anyone had this drama before? ive got some old pics of the old girl ill upload later, shes lookin a little worse for wear these days though =(