N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Et riders N12 ET Pulsar *updated 21/5/2010* 56k warning

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
et_rider

Re: colour

Post by et_rider »

purplepearl84 wrote:what colour you'd end up painting ya beast. might see ya round adelaide some time or on a cruse, if ya into them. is rare to see a et's cruse'n ade.
Same coler the et blue the black is just a sound deadner and for shore mate would love to get cruzin with anouther et just gotta find some one thats willing to keep theres long enuff lol myne should be finished by marchish i hope :shock: if you want i will mp ya my digits and you can come up for a beer mate
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
purplepearl84

keen

Post by purplepearl84 »

well im a keen as et owner. have been a et lover since start high school which make it bout 10/11 yrs now. i finally bought mine bout 6 months ago after many yrs of "of near buys!". have had two standed n12's in younger days. not too far from ya eather (Gawler). so ya got a cruser here buddy!!. and not getten rid of it as much as the misses wants me too,NO WAY!!
et_rider

Re: keen

Post by et_rider »

purplepearl84 wrote:well im a keen as et owner. have been a et lover since start high school which make it bout 10/11 yrs now. i finally bought mine bout 6 months ago after many yrs of "of near buys!". have had two standed n12's in younger days. not too far from ya eather (Gawler). so ya got a cruser here buddy!!. and not getten rid of it as much as the misses wants me too,NO WAY!!
Haha im lucky the lissus thinks its cute and like it lol i have pmed you ma digits
My Ride
purplepearl84

hehe

Post by purplepearl84 »

ha ha, lucky. will text ya soon and you'll have my diggits. what age group you bro. me 25, kids. am always rolln round eliz way, might run into ya.
et_rider

Re: hehe

Post by et_rider »

purplepearl84 wrote:ha ha, lucky. will text ya soon and you'll have my diggits. what age group you bro. me 25, kids. am always rolln round eliz way, might run into ya.

haha im 78

...... Just kidding lolna im 20 with one child and live in elizabth the area of bogons lol
My Ride
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Elizabeth, where nearly the whole population works for Holden.

the main thing i miss about Elizabeth is Barnacle bill's. :D there used to be a Barnacle Bill in Mildura years ago but is closed down now i think? other than that there are none in VIC. what a load of shit! it should be everywhere! :D

sorry for the intrude, i just miss the place a tiny bit. :lol:
purplepearl84

Eliz

Post by purplepearl84 »

Is ok. ive just moved from the east halsey rd, bout 6 months ago to Gawler. Am around there few times a week. I have one child all the time (Boy 5 months) and another two on access in hoildays (boy 5 yrs/ girl 4yrs), no how hard it is to fit in kids and a hobby! Hahaha wouldnt trade em for anything under an oz lol only kidding!!
ETONE

Post by ETONE »

Ash wrote:Elizabeth, where nearly the whole population works for Holden.

the main thing i miss about Elizabeth is Barnacle bill's. :D there used to be a Barnacle Bill in Mildura years ago but is closed down now i think? other than that there are none in VIC. what a load of shit! it should be everywhere! :D

i have a barnacle bill's around the corner from my house :D

Campbell
Remember, nothings ever BOLT ON.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

ETONE wrote:

i have a barnacle bill's around the corner from my house :D

Campbell
damn. well there you go. i have only seen 1 in Vic so far and that was the Mildura 1 years ago.
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

dont think its there anymore Ash, theres one at salisbury now
new project to start some time this year
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

yep salisbury and munopara now thats all i now of oh and port road lol mmm im going to get barnicle bills now and take a photo and put it on here lol
My Ride
purplepearl84

lol

Post by purplepearl84 »

lol,
you guy's still talking bout barnys?
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Re: lol

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote:yep salisbury and munopara now thats all i now of oh and port road lol mmm im going to get barnicle bills now and take a photo and put it on here lol
screw you ya prick! :lol:

purplepearl84 wrote:lol,
you guy's still talking bout barnys?

yep :wink:
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Barnicle bills is the shit
new project to start some time this year
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

Guy i went to school with was in the first BArnicle Bill TV ad, he got the sh!t paid out of him for ever after that...
C