N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Et riders N12 ET Pulsar *updated 21/5/2010* 56k warning

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote:good luck dragging my DRAG EA FALCON HERO CAR! so fast hey. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha ok if thats the case then i will bring the vh over and we can drag the old schooler cars lol
Ash wrote:i will be getting my ET back on the road very soon but not soon enough for you too drag sorry. will have the sideskirts and rear skirt sprayed and on soon too. yay :D finally.
Yer me two hope fully did you go standered skirts or jetspeed??
And it doesnt bother me that you wont have it running remember b4 i found this site your car was the one that i found in Google images and said. "i want myne to look like that" lol
Ash wrote:funny you mentioned Barnies coz my mum came over on the weekend and the bitch made sure to let me know she had some before she came over from Adelaide! :evil: if you end up Wangaratta way (probably not iffen your going to Melbz) make sure you let me know! :wink: :wink:
Hhahaha i will bring some over so you can eat it cold lol and yer man i will be going all over melbs lol no use come and only staying in one spot thats like going to the pub and having one beer lol..... and i like to sleep around lol :twisted: :twisted:
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote:
Ash wrote:good luck dragging my DRAG EA FALCON HERO CAR! so fast hey. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha ok if thats the case then i will bring the vh over and we can drag the old schooler cars lol
aww come on man, thats not fair on me at all! i still got no chance! :oops:
et_rider wrote:
Ash wrote:i will be getting my ET back on the road very soon but not soon enough for you too drag sorry. will have the sideskirts and rear skirt sprayed and on soon too. yay :D finally.
And it doesnt bother me that you wont have it running remember b4 i found this site your car was the one that i found in Google images and said. "i want myne to look like that" lol
standard skirts. i'm not real big on the Jetspeed gear. i have the Jetspeed front bar waiting for attention but am not sure whether i really want to use it?
it's strange how my ET seems to come up a bit in Google images?
et_rider wrote:
Ash wrote:funny you mentioned Barnies coz my mum came over on the weekend and the bitch made sure to let me know she had some before she came over from Adelaide! :evil: if you end up Wangaratta way (probably not iffen your going to Melbz) make sure you let me know! :wink: :wink:
Hhahaha i will bring some over so you can eat it cold lol and yer man i will be going all over melbs lol no use come and only staying in one spot thats like going to the pub and having one beer lol..... and i like to sleep around lol :twisted: :twisted:
cheers budz. cold bloody Barnies. awsome :lol:
what i meant was that if you were cruising around Melbz then you probably wouldn't even come near where i live? i live about two and a half hours straight up the Hume highway near the N.S.W. border. but still if you do come up this way you know :wink: just make sure you come up in your ET!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote:
et_rider wrote:
aww come on man, thats not fair on me at all! i still got no chance! :oops:
et_rider wrote:
standard skirts. i'm not real big on the Jetspeed gear. i have the Jetspeed front bar waiting for attention but am not sure whether i really want to use it?
it's strange how my ET seems to come up a bit in Google images?
et_rider wrote:
cheers budz. cold bloody Barnies. awsome :lol:
what i meant was that if you were cruising around Melbz then you probably wouldn't even come near where i live? i live about two and a half hours straight up the Hume highway near the N.S.W. border. but still if you do come up this way you know :wink: just make sure you come up in your ET!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

haha dont you worry about loosing i have repladed the side plates with chrome ones on the vh as dad wanted som original commie ones not the after mecet ones he got chromed so it goes hard a s shit know man all that chrome and shit bwwwya

and i will bring the et up i want to a picture with both cars lol one in front of the other yours on bricks as i stole your rims lol
My Ride
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

My Ride
et_rider

The every day bounger (vh Commonhore)

Post by et_rider »

Car is gr8 sle rims air con gutless but starts ever morning and drives true so im not complianing lol
My Ride
baz

Post by baz »

Whats the progress with your ET bud?
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

baz wrote:Whats the progress with your ET bud?
Haha not much dude oh it has carpet now lol, the head is going in in the next few weeks to get the usual done to it, not shore on porting as that involves taking in the manifold as well lol, apart from that i have just about finished panting the interia (pics tonight) and put all of the sound proofing under the carpet and over the wheel arches, thats about it
My Ride
et_rider

Update time

Post by et_rider »

Ok so i finally got of my but and took some loverly pictures of my poor dusty baby

i have pretty much finished the painting of the interia (all to there own) i went with silver over black with i have found makes the car look rather newish inside

i have also done something else.......but you will have to wait till the end of the thread to see that lol

ok so the here is the dash:

And here is the center console:

And the front and rear pillars and window surroundings:

And the secret bit i have cut holes in the rear doors and trims to allow for speakers whoo ho:

WARNING NO ANIMALS WERE HURT IN THE MAKING IF THIS THREAD, ONLY THE DOG BUT HE STILE MY BEER HE DESERVED IT
My Ride
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Oh and forgot to add, the head has gone in it is getting a port and polish copper valve seats full recon and shave

man i think my pocket is going to hurt for this one
My Ride
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

nice colour choice for the dash. i was thinking roughly the same for mine. we must think fairly alike?
baz

Post by baz »

I painted my exa dash bits silver just before I sold it..Does look better silver and black
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote:nice colour choice for the dash. i was thinking roughly the same for mine. we must think fairly alike?
Ha dude we have been thought this allready lol even our cars think alike lol both broke around the same time remember lol

And Baz yer i have had all three of my poosars the same couler dash i do quite like them alot
My Ride
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

i got head....... :shock:

haha na i got my head back yay and the gaskets are on the way thankyou very much from ryet best late b day prezie eva and know all i need is all of the bolts and im set who fucking who
My Ride
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

how about you come over my way with some head :wink: i am expecting some major progress on your ET man. it's a long drive over here and i want your ET to be in tip top condition when you take me for a spin! :lol:

or hopefully mine will be going after chrissy sometime and when i get a week off i can come down Radelaide AND BLOW YOUR DOORS OFF! YOU KNOW I WILL. :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K's man. just remembering how a certain someone on this forum used to write to people.
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Your Conformodore needs VK indicators and mirrors.