N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Another Dj's Et FOR SALE

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

The Renegade wrote:Hey DJ - can you get your mate to take pix of it lit up at night, I want to see if it has all the shadows from behind.
i dunno how you would get shadows from behind when it lights up from the front as well?

ill ask him if he remembers how it was at night
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

Ash wrote:same dude.

ey ash have you checked out the rbz260's specs about his z260 it cost him 12G to do all that he was here not long ago with it amazing car,,, he is doing my alarm wiring he knows everything there is to know about cars
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i went through his mods and fark me, it's barely a 260Z underneath anymore! bloody R32 GTST/series 4/5 RX7/ DR30 skyline/ 200SX/ Mitsubishi FTO/ 280ZX/ 300ZX/ VL Turbo/ Suburu Leone/ N13 pulsar/ N15 Pulsar/ 86 Celica. i think Evan would love it! it looks very neat! i absolutely love the Z series! i would love either a 240Z/260Z or Z32 300ZX.
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

hehehe its got nothing but a z shell hehehehe, its a rili good car, i think he has a 240 as well
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

dj_djox wrote:
The Renegade wrote:Hey DJ - can you get your mate to take pix of it lit up at night, I want to see if it has all the shadows from behind.
i dunno how you would get shadows from behind when it lights up from the front as well?

There's lights at the front, but also from the rear, and the e-bay ones I saw had all the shodows of internal wires n crap.
I just tried to find 'em but couldn't but saw heaps of EL ones ... but they don't do it.
Panda, did yours do the shadow thing?
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

yeah i no the ones youre talking about on ebay i was going to buy them but they are crap, when it printed it wasnt solid white so its all see through looks crap

when i do mine and then well see what it looks like
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Spot on mate.
I always had this idea of buying one of those white ones from EBAY, then removing all the rear lighting globes and just using the 4 front lights at the top. I had alread yconverted those to UV LED's.
But now I have the N/A dash and that's all turned to poo.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

The Renegade wrote:
dj_djox wrote:

There's lights at the front, but also from the rear, and the e-bay ones I saw had all the shodows of internal wires n crap.
I just tried to find 'em but couldn't but saw heaps of EL ones ... but they don't do it.
Panda, did yours do the shadow thing?
youd have to ask ETKING he owns it now i think.

My first thought was to run it similar to what i had BUUUt use UV lights out front, which i had purchased and was already to do it but ended up going the usual route. I really wanted EL cluster to match the EL gauges I used but $300+ just wasnt on teh cards
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

where did you get the uv leds from and how did you change it? coz the wires on top i dont think they disconec so did you just cut the wires?
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

i got the leds for $8 off ebay. wires u can wire them up wherever u like as long as they turn on when ur headlights turn on.
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
etking

Post by etking »

i havent installed the gauge cluster yet... wont be doing it till i redo the interior over christmas lol
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

yeah is that the top leds, or the ones from the back?
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

My fuel system is almost all ready to fit, dash 6 braided hoses, racing fuel filter, bosch 040 fuel pump, turbosmart FPR, and gota get the injectors flow tested so i can fit them in and i believe that would be it for the fuel system

got a oil catch can made with dash 10 braided hoses and k&n breather looks very nice

ordered a momo steering wheel today as well pics when it arrives

Went to Aurora springs today and ordered 24mm front and rear swaybar solid :) $500 for both

now onto brakes and coilovers also modifying the shifter to quick shifter
etking

Post by etking »

bosch 040 goes straight into the standard fuel cradle FYI ... pull the old one out, put bosch in, and use a clamp or two around it!
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

it certanly does that is why we went for it didnt want to modify much with the fuel pump otherwise would have goten an external one :)