N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

SWEET SLEEPER ET

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
sweet_sleeper_et

Post by sweet_sleeper_et »

the prob was when they had it they had a full alarm system hooked up and they chopped it everywhere and they couldn't get it started .... the fuel pump was gone it now has a rb30 skyline intank pump and 2 of the welsh plug's had hole's in them now the pump has been fixed and the wiring is fixed still in the process of puttin in the welsh plug's 1 in the front under the zorst manifold and the other above the oil filter
Ben Hewitson

Post by Ben Hewitson »

sweet_sleeper_et wrote:... welsh plug's 1 in the front under the zorst manifold and the other above the oil filter
ouch.!

on another Note, Terry from nissanexa.com got an ET for $300.. it absolutely belted.. they are sick little cars.
sweet_sleeper_et

they r lil pocket rocket's arn't they i'm ganna keep mine the same blue and just do a lil pearl in the paint job that i do i don't know weather to do a top mount or a front mount ? any help would be good guys
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

top mount hmm not worth the hassle og front mount or be different and stealth and run a water to air cooler setup :) PWR make teh sickest setups !!!! intake temps of 0deg(under full load) using ice :) haha also seen a pic of a RX7 drag car with -7deg intake temp :)
sweet_sleeper_et

water to air mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sound's nice anyone got any pic's of a water air............might go a good stealth f/m.......has anyone done a stealth f/m if so plz show me
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

W2A is the go. One of the guys had one in his ET years ago, I'm sure there's pix of it on the website somewhere.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
sweet_sleeper_et

ganna go the stealth look anyone in brissy intersted in leading a hand as i have never fitted a i/c will supply BEER hehehehehe or whatever......anyone got any pic's or instruction's on fitting a front mount ..........would be intersted in them ........
BQ.05.TD

Post by BQ.05.TD »

here is a post i made when i did my cooler might help ya out a bit
http://www.forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=104
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Is the smiley face inside the T/B a factory option...? I want one :lol:
sweet_sleeper_et

cool isn't it lol...................
sweet_sleeper_et

ganna get into it tomorrow and remove the rear door handles make them only open from the inside i fixed the dent in my front guard today look's so much better then when the dent was there it should be ready for a respray soon ganna do it the same colour but with a pearl in it so it should come out okay
etking

Post by etking »

what are you going to do with the spot the rear door handles go ?? smooth over it so it looks like they were never there ??
sweet_sleeper_et

yeah i am in the process of doing that now rear door handle's have been taking of now and now i am ganna fibre-bog over where the old door handle holes r ..............starting to look good now i am thinking bout puttin door popper's on the back should be okay i guess..........also i am polishing the rocker cover up..........so it has a mirror finish on it .....i will take pic's as i go on my journey of my et
etking

Post by etking »

sounds good what your doing with the rear doors, cant wait to see what they look like

how are you going to chrome the rocker cover to a mirror finish?? i had a go at mine but couldnt get it very shiny at all :(