N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

DJ'S 85 ET PULSAR

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
djvass

Post by djvass »

N12Turbo wrote:Gotta love the Blue ET's, especially when the owners name is Dave,

but just one thing... why the shopping list down the door???
Yeah same name and same taste in cars. :)

Yeah not sure on the shopping list down the door it was on there when i bought it and i guess i am just not to sure yet if i want to take them off.
SOLD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY ET BUT WILL STILL BE ON HERE WATCHING AND WAITING FOR THAT RIGHT ET AGAIN.
djvass

Post by djvass »

Timmzy wrote:Nice ET,

I like the steering wheel, its GTiR different.

Does that cooler scrape on the ground at gutter etc? Well done with the fitment, coolers are difficult to fit properly, I have just done mine. It wasn't a fun job.

Darren.
Thanks Darren
In that front on pic you may see that the cooler is on a slight lean towards the left hand side of the car. That is because when i was driving downa an ally way in melb there was a section in the path that dipped and then came back up. I neva saw it as it was pitch back and only had headlights i hit the dip and the cooler was the first thing to hit and it snaped the brackets. I neva had any problems before with it. Now it is off the car getting the brackets welded back up. I actually pick it up today.

The Gtir wheel is heps more comftable and i think looks good.
SOLD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY ET BUT WILL STILL BE ON HERE WATCHING AND WAITING FOR THAT RIGHT ET AGAIN.
djvass

PUT SOME NEW PICS FOR ALL 2 SEE.

Post by djvass »

as i said :!:
djvass

Post by djvass »

Guys i have put the N12TURBO.com forum stickers on my car have a look in the forsale section if you want one or two.
djvass

Post by djvass »

My et is back to stock now no front mount no microtech no nothing. Just going to get the rwc done get it reged and try and enjoy it for abit.

David
djvass

Post by djvass »

just an update. Car has now been reged for about 3months, have changed all the dash and installed my monster tacho. I have also decided to sell her as i am going to be buying something newer.
djvass

Post by djvass »

some new pics

digginganddirt

Post by digginganddirt »

hate the wheel love the stock look though
Stuart

Mate

Post by Stuart »

Looks mad mate, You will be leading the cruise fo sho.