N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

WHTBIX...Updated **56K Warning**

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
WXTBIX

Post by WXTBIX »

Not alot more to report on. Im currently helping the old man building a house, fukin hard work. I admire builder after doing some myself. Im out of time and toooooooo much work to do on the car so im am getting panel shop to paint the base and clear coat. It would probably turn out better this way.

Still hunting down a part number or picture of the setup on the outlet side of a bosch 910 fuel pump, someone has to have pictures, cmon, pleeeaaaaasssseeeee help.

Cheers,

Kris
Timmzy

Post by Timmzy »

Hey Kris,

How's it all going? You like you have been busy in the off season!!

I have too. I have dropped the ball a bit on my ET, as I have started a new job. But Ill be finishing it off in the new year ready for a couple of track days.

I have an old 910, but I am not sure of what you are after. Send us a PM and ill take some snaps for you. I will be away from today until new years -- on holidays water skiing!!

Darren.
WXTBIX

Post by WXTBIX »

Hey Darren,

These are the pics. The guy at pirtek didnt know what would fit, but im am after a speedflow or earls part number or any other part number for that matter, and pics of ittogether would also be great.....

Cheers

Kris

tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Thats an everyday Banjo fitting except kinda in reverse,
Same as the water cooling banjo on your turbo.

Youd fit a washer, the Banjo itself with a barb and then a washer and a nut to secure it.

Screw that plated steel bit out and you can then wind in any kind of fitting you like.

If the Pirtek guy was unable to identify that, hes a brainless knob and NEVER go back to him. Hey didnt he even put a thread guage along it?? O..M..G!

ANY motorsport shop will be able to supply you with whatever fittings you like. Along with Hydraquip, Enzed, Hose Doctor et al. Its all off the shelf stuff and not expensive...sheesh, the Pirtek guy....what a dick!

L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
WXTBIX

Post by WXTBIX »

Thanks evan...i didnt think it would be difficult, but the only issue with the banjo is that the whole in the end of the pump fitting goes into the pump.
Id be interested in seeing what paul smith purchased, i think he has a 910 running on his exa

ill try enzed

Cheers

kris
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

I just tried to take pics for you but the camera is crap. I've bought a new one and it should arrive Tuesday. I can get a couple then. Pirtek stock a fitting that works and I then added a brass hose fitting. Fuel line now just clamps on.
WXTBIX

Post by WXTBIX »

Paul, so you just unscrewed the fitting that it comes with and fitted a new one that you then screwed a brass barbed fitting into? Photos would be great.

Cheers,

kris
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

No. There's a fitting that screws on to the one in your pic. I then screwed a barb over that. Ended up with 2 fittings.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

well this is how the mechanic hooked my 040 up in the cradle, it looks a bit dodgy to me :?
n12_15eT

Post by n12_15eT »

wheres the car at, interested to see some updated pics....
Formally Known as: al_etya
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

Here's that pic I promised. I forgot what thread this was.

tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

WXTBIX wrote:Thanks evan...i didnt think it would be difficult, but the only issue with the banjo is that the whole in the end of the pump fitting goes into the pump.
My bad M8, I assumed you were running an external pump.................Ill stay out of it now. LOL
L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
txateu

Post by txateu »

is there any new updates on the car WHTBIX?
cheers Michael,
WXTBIX

Update!!!

Post by WXTBIX »

Well sorry guys and girls. I've been so busy lately with race cars and starting a new job. The cars is going in for the paint....finally, on saturday. Not sure how long it will take, but im not really fussed.

So once that is done i will put the gigsaw puzzle together. (geez i hope all of the pieces are there still). Was supposed to be a 4 week job, ha, i must be crazy.

Anyways, till next time,

Cheers

Kris
WXTBIX

Post by WXTBIX »

So i solved my grill problems. I picked up a newey with the silver trim at the bottom, and the guy said he can get more. If any one wants the number im happy to share the love.

$70

Oh and it came with a full set of clip

Chers,

Kris