N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

dmb3t (updated) with pics

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
dmb_et

dmb3t (updated) with pics

Post by dmb_et »

Name: damian
Year/ Model: 1984
Colour: blue
Period of ownership:

Performance:
Engine Mods: acl pistons, rings, bearings all thru, heavy ported head, new valves ect... machined crank, t25g/28 turbo, heavy duty clutch, boost, controller, bored out under air box and custom cold air intake.

Interior Mods: turbo timer, boost gauge, autechnica steering wheel, gear knob and pedals, pioneer head unit running 4'' splits at front and 6 x 9 '' 4 way at back also 600w 2 channel amp bridged to 1000w 12 '' sub.
blue neon at front of car and center console put in out of old n/a pulsar.
all plastics painted electric blue. like consoles, hand brake cover, arm rests ect...

Exterior Mods:

Wheels:white trx 15'' rims with dont know what rubber.

other: pedders suspension with king springs dropped 1'', standard brakes, painted black over flow, washer bottle. and electric blue air box, all new terminals on dissy, starter motor ect... juss too clean things up and new arctic blue head lights.

future : jus putting on new turbo manifold,gaskets for it ect... putting on b.o.v also... but other than that jus getting, 5th injector, front mount, more gauges, new piping and vl throttle body.
Pics:Image
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

omg he has air con!!! what a legand. does it still work?
dmb_et

lol

Post by dmb_et »

ahaha if i want it too i have a compressor n all the lines at home just the owner before took it out for the dump pipe to go through but thats what a window is for.
RIP EAZY E

yea

Post by RIP EAZY E »

nice clean et similar to mine and i got air con too but i have to get the bottle gassed especially for summer!!
dexi_styles

the rims

Post by dexi_styles »

UP! the TRX Rims!!!!!!!!!!
Oh the good old stuff.... NOTHIN compares!!!!!!!
lookin good mate, but those rims go better on the DATO STANZA!!!

Adam.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Nice clean looking ET ya got there buddy.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
dmb_et

Post by dmb_et »

yep they are awesome i love em on the beast... but im really pissed off car got broken into and my whole stereo got rolled, really pissed off sub, amp, head unit, speakers but they left the front one... was kinda funni they unhooked the ecu thinking it was a amp n then jus left it there kinda lucky they did tho ey...
dexi_styles

the rims

Post by dexi_styles »

Shit Aye!! i had the samething happen to me but didnt touch the ecu. well even if they did take ecu i have a couple of 'em in my old mans shed. well the good that would of come from this is the fact that, i'm sure you where intending to replace the stereo with something a bit better, Was it insured???
well you still have the beast, oh and the mags
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

I wouldn't mind a set of those rims... oh well, the ET rims I've got are a huge step up from the fugly Pulsar alloys...

But dude. Having just done the AFM relocation myself after having the car for two years, I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. It's a piece of piss.

Get onto it before you do anything else like painting your radiator cap, man.
Check it out. You can do this mod for cheap, especially if you fuck around to make the standard pipe fit a filter... if you put the bent end in the new location of the elbow you can see you need to cut off the part that angles down where you want it to go up, and somehow join it to the filter... a bit of a hassle, but if you've got a limited supply of fun tickets, it could be the go.

I reckon you could get it done for as little as $50, depending what you pay for a filter, and especially if you already have bits like hose clamps, etc...
dmb_et

Post by dmb_et »

nah not insured for stereo but what can ya do yeah i imagine they thought the ecu was an amp n took it out of its cradle but jus left it behind... and yeah the stereo was alright did the job but i was a bit lazy with the install so im going to do it all right with good stuff now... custom boot and stuff get it made up and do it right...

and yeah im going to do afm but dude the rad cap looks awesome :P
dmb_et

Post by dmb_et »

bump